Agency Sales Manager
Job ID: r17049
What You'll Do:
• Proactively develop new business with agency clients
• Possess a deep understanding of Criteo solutions. Collaborate with
Product Sales Specialists as experts on new products.
• Become a trusted advisor to Agency clients with an understanding of the
Agency client portfolio, their tactical and strategic priorities, and how they
align to Criteo solutions.
• Prepare, Present and Follow-up with Clients and prospects.
• Engage with Agency clients through standard and novel method: training,
marketing engagement, QBRs and product roadmap sessions.
• Be accountable to your number and achieving set revenue goals each
• Be able to think strategically and tactically, balancing long-term
opportunities while ensuring to hit revenue targets.
• Work collaboratively with internal partners including Product, Marketing,
Product Sales Specialists, and Field Operations.
• Operate with a high degree of consistency and accountability.
• Act as a strategic partner to agencies and align their KPI’s to Criteo
• Deliver against client requests, even under tight timelines.
Who You Are:
• 10+ years of strategic sales experience, preferably in Adtech.
• Experience in relationship driven business development targeting Agency/Holding Company clients.
• Knowledge of OTT/CTV/Video product offerings.
• Knowledge of Agency and AdTech eco-system offerings.
• Solutions oriented mindset and problem-solving skills.
• A perpetual learner; open to partnership, feedback and coaching
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:140800 - 195000