Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced digital marketer to own end-to-end strategy and execution for our paid social, programmatic display, video, and CTV programs. In this role, you'll be responsible for the entire lifecycle of campaigns, including strategy, budget management, implementation, optimization, and comprehensive measurement and reporting. You’ll report directly to the Senior Manager, Paid Media and play a vital role in shaping our media investment strategy, deploying a substantial portion of the budget to drive impactful results.
What You Will Work On
- Build strategy for digital media investments to meet brand awareness, lead generation and revenue growth goals
- Develop and execute cross-channel and channel-specific strategy
- Apply expertise in digital ad technology, targeting, trafficking, and tracking to implement campaigns and apply always-on optimizations across all available levers
- Own budget management, ad spend, pacing, forecasting, and reporting
- Set testing calendars / learning agendas
- Collaborate with in-house creative and content team on creative concepting, briefing, rotations, and optimizations
- Relationship management with platform partners
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships with marketing operations, analytics, website marketing, SEO, content marketing, product, sales and finance
- Deeply understand our SMB buyer persona and how to target them
- Work cross-functionally on GTM initiatives to support new product and feature rollouts, new markets and more
- Confidently and clearly communicate campaign outcomes, insights, and recommendations to key stakeholders
How You Will Do Your Work
As Digital Marketing Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Business insight- applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Functional expertise-subject matter expertise of specific function(s), including knowledge of principles, practices, and domain knowledge.
- Nimble learning-actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Adaptability-the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Clear communication-the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- 6+ years of experience working in paid digital media, specifically in building multi-channel and cross-channel strategies
- At least 2+ years B2B experience, ideally SMB focused
- Experience balancing brand awareness and demand goals
- Expert knowledge of digital ad technologies including DSPs, ad servers, pixel tracking, ad ops, attribution, campaign set up and tracking
- Proven track record of managing media budget to revenue goals and efficiency metrics
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills are essential. Must have ability to interpret and organize data and identify actionable insights
- Confident presenter and storyteller who can effectively convey POVs, results, and strategies to internal teams and stakeholders
- Experience and enthusiasm for collaboration with cross-functional teams and forming successful relationships with stakeholders throughout the company
- A constant learner, with a pulse on the ever-changing media landscape
The base wage range for this position based in our New York City Office is targeted at $122,000.00 to $134,200.00 per year.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.