Senior Manager, Sales Enablement - Process and Tools
As a Senior Sales Enablement Manager – Process and Tools, you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for designing, delivering, and evolving cutting-edge sales learning solutions that elevate capability and drive performance for our global sales team and channel partners. This critical role requires best-in-class facilitation & and presentation skills, deep expertise in learning & and development, and experience in providing innovative sales enablement solutions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Design, develop and execute enablement programs that cover process, tools and skills training
- Facilitate/deliver programs that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) & business leaders to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Measure and report on business impact of enablement programs
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Drive continuous learning and capability development to enhance overall excellence across assigned region/market
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 8-10+ years' experience working in Sales Enablement, Sales, or a related field
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles and ability to apply across a wide variety of learning solutions
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Salesforce, Clari, SalesLoft knowledge a plus
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves”
- Ability to build relationships across multiple departments
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Compensation & Benefits
PowerSchool offers the following benefits:
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy benefits, Life Insurance and AD&D)
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Comprehensive 401(k) plan
Generous Parental Leave
Unrestricted paid time off (known as Discretionary Time Off - DTO)
Paid Community and Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Wellness Program, including ClassPass& Employee Assistance Program
Optional Benefits: Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Student Debt Repayment Program and Prepaid Legal coverage
A reasonable estimate of the base compensation range for this position is $91,262 – $96,066. The compensation range is specific to the United States and incorporates many factors including but not limited to an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience and training; licensures, degrees, and certifications; internal equity; internal pay ranges; and market data/range parameters.
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.