Lead, Data Analysis
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
Translate client requests to make impactful recommendations that meet client needs, tell a story that eloquently translates data, breaks down complex information and clearly articulate value
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
Configure and write a basic database query to customize the defined reporting requirements
Prepare reports for Executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Create eye-catching, high quality visualizations that present findings in a clear and concise manner
Understand how to use data, what data to use and when to use them effectively.
Manage projects and chair project-related meetings/calls • Partner with HR Business Partners to influence the team’s strategies in particular using data driven insights for action planning.
If you are hired, the anticipated compensation range for the position $89,030 to $125,000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your geography, job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
If this is a sales role, you may be eligible for additional incentive compensation opportunities. For non-sales roles, you may be eligible for Kyndryl’s Growth Driven Profit-Sharing plan.
Kyndryl currently does not require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, however, if you are hired to work at a client, customer, or partner location, you may be required to show proof of vaccination to align with their respective COVID-19 vaccination policies. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Who You Are
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
• Skilled in using MS Excel, SQL, Power BI, and PowerPoint to create data driven presentations
• Experience using Workday and Prism
• Experience using BI tools such as MS Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, SPSS
• Experience working with HR People data
• Passionate about business reporting and analytics and enjoys spotting trends
• Ability to prioritize effectively and work independently, while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of the organization
• Skilled in tailoring insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong planning, organization, analytics, and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours in order to support global clients across multiple time zones.
• Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
• Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday
• Experience in building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions
• Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the employee lifecycle
• Experience in determining mathematical approaches to solve problems, sampling plan and gathering, analyzing, and portraying data
• Master's Degree
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.