Customer Technical Advisor- SAP Procurement
Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
Purpose of the Role:
To provide certified, SAP technology-specific expertise in support of sales engagements. Works in tandem with the Account Management Partner on targeted opportunities and customers, bringing a depth of technical/solution expertise including Consulting, Advisory, Architecture activities in Sales & Pre-Sales, bringing together the breadth of Kyndryl’s technical and solution expertise to develop profitable opportunities.
The Customer Technical Advisor-SAP Procurement plays a decisive role in the sales, planning, and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA transformation projects and support. In detail, the CTA-SAP has the following job responsibilities:
- Build relationships with other Kyndryl Solution areas to promote the capabilities of the Application Professional Services team. Work with Offering Management, Marketing, Sales, other Kyndryl and external teams focused in and around SAP services opportunities. You will be responsible for the collaboration and execution of a strategy to expand revenue streams through various sell-to, sell-with, and sell-through models for SAP offerings.
- Perform the role as the SAP SME lead within the markets, accounts, and sales teams to ensure Kyndryl’s value prop is leveraged for engagement wins and delivery execution.
- Develop and manage proposals for SAP Professional Services for Kyndryl clients. Provide pre-sales support/messaging, strategy and guidance for SAP projects including migration to S/4HANA and other technologies within the SAP offering suite.
- Support customer engagements and provide the architecture and implementation vision for S/4HANA Transformation projects, both on-premises and/or cloud-based.
- Plan, manage, and control of the implementation of the designed SAP S/4HANA solution in the respective project team. Provide scope and change request management regarding technical requirements.
Other responsibilities to include the following:
- Good working knowledge of the SAP solution landscape including industry focus and functional expertise.
- Define, structure and assess solution requirements (e.g. definition of BPML, Use Cases, High Level Design, Detailed Design Support) for client engagements.
- Build and expand the Kyndryl accelerator solutions for SAP implementations.
- Provide expansion guidance of Kyndryl’s consulting portfolio with a focus on S/4HANA
- Training and consulting of colleagues in the topics of S/4HANA
- Collaboration of a customer roadmap for the SAP S/4HANA transformation
- Support of quotations and quotation presentations for SAP S/4 HANA projects
This position is fully remote and the anticipated compensation range for the position $134,530 to $322,880 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your geography, job-related skills and experience. For part-time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Kyndryl currently does not require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, however, if you are hired to work at a client, customer, or partner location, you may be required to show proof of vaccination to align with their respective COVID-19 vaccination policies. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Who You Are
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years of professional experience in consulting with a focus on SAP or SAP S/4 HANA Implementations
- Experience in sales, technical, data and functional areas of SAP S/4HANA migrations
- Client facing experience with one of the following:SAP Supply Chain, FI/CO or GRC/Security, CRM, HR Payroll, BI, BTP
- Extensive experience in the conception and implementation of SAP solutions in the modules mentioned.
- Hands-on Functional knowledge of operation procurement, sourcing & contract management, invoice and payables, Ariba Source to Pay, Contract LifeCycle Management Materials & Inventory Management, Master Data Management (SRM or S/4MDG), Supplier Management, Purchase orders, Invoices, Requisitions, Reporting Analytics
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA migrations and implementations from legacy SAP ECC systems and to S/4HANA private and public cloud editions
- Financial Data Migration, conversion and simplification strategies from legacy ECC to SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with industry legal requirements, for example Manufacturing, CPG / Retail and State / Local regulations
- Familiarity with integration to third party tools like Coupa.
- Understanding of ABAP code.
- Customer orientation as well as good analytical and conceptual skills
- In-depth process knowledge in SAP products
- Project methods and best practices
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in virtual or distributed teams.
- Team player who can train and supervise others.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to travel.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP infrastructure consulting and development is an advantage.
- 2 year of experience with at least one hyperscaler such as AWS, Azure, GCP and ideally certified (e.g" "Hyperscaler" Practioneer)
- Basic knowledge of SAP automation/DevOps
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.