Partnership Specialist, Transit & Government Partnerships
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
About the Role:
As a Partnerships Lead for the Transit & EDU Partnerships Team, you will be responsible for combining the best in stakeholder management, program design, and customer support to launch, manage, and expand Lyft’s transit and university partnerships. Expect to drive growth by leading the deployment and management of innovative product initiatives, make strategic operational decisions based on data and real-world feedback, and manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally. Importantly, you will constantly strive to ensure our partnerships remain strong through hard work and dedication to creating the best experience possible for our agency partners, drivers, and riders. If you’re passionate about delivering the best possible operational experience to partners to ensure their success and growth, and improving lives through enhanced access to mobility solutions, we’re interested in working with you!
- Launch, onboard, manage, and grow city partnership programs to align with and exceed Lyft’s objectives and key metrics
- Act as the primary point of contact between Lyft and partner organizations to deliver best in class customer support and satisfaction
- Grow revenue in existing partnerships by working closely with key decision-makers and executives of our partner organizations to drive program expansion
- Identify challenges within your portfolio of accounts and problem solve to drive healthy revenue growth
- Deliver all partnership reporting to align with Lyft’s security policies and federal and state data-sharing regulations
- Onboard and manage partner subcontractors, building relationships that allow Lyft to grow and scale partnerships
- Address roadblocks, tackle challenges, highlight successes, and communicate best practices based on partner performance and effectiveness
- Act as an advocate for partners, internally conveying their specific needs across the organization to ensure accurate alignment and prioritization of resources.
- Generate additional revenue streams within new and existing accounts by identifying new program opportunities and pitching additional Lyft products
- Occasional travel is necessary
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years experience with progressive responsibility in account management, customer success, client services, or similar roles, especially working with public agencies
- Demonstrated experience managing large customers and prioritizing workflow accordingly under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively
- Positive, customer service oriented approach to work
- Ability to work closely with people of different professional and personal backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous public agency experience with a business-oriented environment
- A professional background in transportation solutions (agency, municipal, private sector)
- Familiarity with analytical tools (GIS, SQL, etc.) helpful, but not required
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
This role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule — Team Members will be expected to work in the office 3 days per week on Mondays, Thursdays and a team-specific third day. Additionally, hybrid roles have the flexibility to work from anywhere for up to 4 weeks per year.
The expected base pay range for this position in the New York City area is $86,625 - $96,250 Salary ranges are dependent on a variety of factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location. Range is not inclusive of potential equity offering, bonus or benefits. Your recruiter can share more information about the salary range specific to your working location and other factors during the hiring process.