Director, Corporate Treasury
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryDirector, Corporate TreasuryOverview:
The Corporate Treasury team performs all global treasury activities for Mastercard, including capital planning, rating agency relationships, foreign exchange risk management and trading, cash management/positioning, pensions asset-liability management, capital markets transactions, intercompany funding, M&A integrations and management of regulatory capital and liquidity needs.
The Director, Corporate Treasury will lead the treasury aspects of Mastercard’s regulatory engagements including tracking and meeting regulatory capital requirements across the Mastercard group, preparing, and maintaining global capital and recovery plans and coordinating responses to Treasury focused regulatory inquiries.
This is a high visibility role working closely with various teams within treasury and numerous functions including Legal, Tax, Finance, and Risk Management. This role is based in Purchase, New York.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Leading development of capital and recovery plans for Mastercard entities, as required, and maintaining and improving existing capital and recovery plans
• Managing and tracking global capital requirements arising from regulatory asks and actions; identifying efficient ways to meet such requirements and executing actions appropriately
• Providing thought leadership in regulatory correspondence and acting as a Treasury subject matter expert in cross functional assignments
• Managing Treasury’s engagement and responses to regulators globally, by coordinating responses with subject matter experts in corporate treasury, customer risk, enterprise risk, settlement, and other Treasury functions
• Owning the relationship with the global Law and Franchise and Regulatory teams at Mastercard to address ongoing and ad hoc inquiries
• Coordinating across Treasury to ensure that processes and procedures in each function meet established principles for financial market infrastructures as applicable
• Supporting the Capital Planning and Analysis team with special projects as needed
All About You:
• Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; proficient in MS Office tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong project management skills including superior organization, planning, and follow through. Candidates will manage projects along with monthly / quarterly responsibilities
• Experience managing regulatory correspondence and developing capital and recovery plans
• Robust understanding of core corporate finance and capital markets concepts
• Able to foster a positive team environment and collaborate to produce outstanding results
• Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Prior treasury or capital markets experience preferredIn the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Pay RangesPurchase, New York: $162,000 - $252,000 USD