Associate Specialist Innovation
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryAssociate Specialist InnovationWho is Mastercard?
At Mastercard, we power commerce and empower people building a sustainable world where everyone prospers. At our core, we are a global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are also a driver and supporter of commerce globally with diverse businesses in data and services, identity, open banking, security and cyber, amongst others. We believe every employee can be a part of something bigger and change lives and that as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Title: Associate Specialist (Associate Analyst) Innovation - Foundry
Mastercard Foundry is a global innovation group focused on the evolution of technology and consumer trends and the implication of these forces on the payments and commerce industry. Foundry is a collective of interdisciplinary teams powering Mastercard's ability to create and deliver differentiated products, services, and experiences.
Within Foundry, the Mastercard Experience Center (MEC) team:
• Create solution demos, product concepts and prototypes that explore new spaces
• Engage customers, partners, and our most senior stakeholders in a way that drives commercial deals whilst differentiating Mastercard
The primary remit of this role is to support emerging tech initiatives that positions Mastercard as an innovator in technology and commerce amongst both traditional and new customer segments.
As an Associate Specialist in the Mastercard Experience Center (MEC) team, you will be a crucial contributor to the innovation and prototype development process. You will work closely with the content team and the R&D team, supporting the MEC Lead in driving Mastercard's presence as a technology and commerce innovator.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ideate, design, and develop tech gadgets, solution demos, product concepts, and prototypes that showcase Mastercard's innovative capabilities.
• Maintaining technology for 9 different locations.
• Maintaining the operating system for technology solutions.
• Work closely with the content team, the research and development (R&D) and the CX and Design team to align prototype development with content strategies and technological advancements.
• Assist the MEC Leads in coordinating and executing projects related to emerging tech initiatives, ensuring successful delivery, and showcasing Mastercard's innovation in technology and commerce.
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies, consumer trends, and industry developments to contribute valuable insights and ideas for innovation within Mastercard.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field, such as engineering, computer science, or a related discipline.
• Strong technical acumen with the ability to understand and work on emerging technologies. Experience in gadget development, prototyping, and familiarity with payment systems is desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and contribute innovative ideas to the development of prototypes and tech solutions.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Willingness to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, showcasing flexibility and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Genuine interest and passion for exploring new technologies, consumer trends, and their applications in the payments and commerce industry.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
• Self-motivated with a track record of delivering success while operating within a fast-paced team environment.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.