Systems Manager, Customer Experience Operations
Systems Manager, Customer Experience Operations
Location: NYC (3-day in-office requirement)
We are looking for a Systems Manager who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced and constantly evolving environment! This individual will report to our Director of CX Development Operations and support our CX Operations + CX Support teams. This role will involve leading key initiatives for the organization from discovery to implementation. Candidates must be an expert within the Zendesk environment and experience successfully leading change from conception to implementation with cross-functional teams.
- 1+ Years of experience managing a technical team of 3 or more people
- 3+ years of experience working in a systems role (bonus: customer service specific)
- Experience with chatbot flows, design, and management
- Zendesk Admin certification is required
- Knowledge and experience working with CSS / HTML / WebHooks / API usage in the context of Zendesk and related systems
- Knowledge and experience working with Postman, Tableau, Zendesk Explore, and Omnichannel routing configuration
- Experience working with customer facing teams in a system's capacity
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to take complex technical information and deliver to audiences of varying skills and background
A day in the life and how you’ll make an impact:
- Have a good understanding of of data structures and their impact on reports, UI, and integrations
- Demonstrate knowledge of formal system implementation methodology– requirements gathering, design, build/test, deploy (agile methodology)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive and lead meetings around business systems and/or related topics as well as efficiently and effectively communicate with cross functional partners from highly technical to business oriented
- End to end understanding of the user (customer) journey and how our implementations impact both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish clear goals and objectives for the team, ensuring alignment with company objectives and cross functional stakeholders.
- Routinely audit and evaluate internal systems and iterate as needed with business growth
- Manage the systems operations team to understand our customers’ journey, requests and gaps that need to be addressed
- Convey accurate estimates and diagnostics, business impacts, and risks for complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Deliver highly complex projects that have been well tested and are supportable/maintainable
- Work seamlessly between stakeholders to capture requirements and propose technical solutions that create the largest impact to the business
- Deliver a business systems that our customers regard as the best experience they’ve had
- Create clear career paths and growth for individual contributors’ development
- Design, implement and report team KPIs and measurable impacts on deliverables
About Melio USA:
- Competitive compensation packages: We strive to make each and every employee feel valued and appreciated.
- The annual base salary range for this position is $120K- $135K.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: We offer generous and highly competitive plans with up to 100% employer-paid coverage, FSA and HSA.
- 401K matching and stock options: Feel the investment of working at a hyper-growth startup.
- Wellness: We take a holistic approach to wellness at Melio with a focus on providing financial, physical, emotional, social, and community support for our employees.
- Time Off: Time to rest and recharge is a priority for us. We offer competitive vacation time, sick days, holidays, parental leave and wedding days to allow you to take the time you need, when you need it.
- Food perks: Enjoy our fully stocked kitchens, along with a weekly Seamless stipend and plenty of catered meals each week.
- Office culture: Thrive in our collaborative offices in New York City or Denver, in a hybrid working environment. We are dog friendly as well!
- Growth and development: Lean on the diverse team to foster professional and personal growth through workshops, mentorship programs, and team building activities.
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
Melio's diversity, equity and inclusion efforts have always been a top priority within our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all of our employees encompass different strengths, experiences and backgrounds. DEI within Melio prioritizes race, gender, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts that make up one's identity. Having a diverse team across all offices is key to our success, and inclusion is each #TeaMelio member's responsibility. Melio accepts job applications on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity, please do so directly on our careers page (or if you’re here already, scroll down and apply now!).