The CRM Coordinator will play a key role on the Ecommerce team, working cross-functionally across Content/Editorial, Creative, Buying, Engineering & Technology to help build and manage best-in-class online experiences and campaigns for the Moda Operandi customer.
This is a hybrid position, required on-site (Industry City Brooklyn) 1 day per week on Wednesdays.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Execute coding, set up, and QA of Moda’s industry-known Daily Email Newsletter
- Maintain optimization and growth of Moda’s lifecycle trigger program
- Execute iOS app push and SMS notifications
- Assist in brainstorming and execution of campaign A/B testing
- Analyze campaign performance and provide key insights to cross-functional partners
- Develop and manage content strategy for mobile push notifications
- Maintain and drive improvement for Moda Rewards and its members
- 3-5 years of email marketing or ecommerce experience
- Experience with ESP (Braze or similar) and HTML, strongly preferred
- Proficient with Excel, Google Analytics, Looker
- Familiarity with CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR
- Passion for marketing, digital/CRM, loyalty, tech, and delivering the best consumer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities at once
Job Type: Full-time; Hybrid role; NYC based (Brooklyn office space)
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year + Discretionary Bonus & Equity Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits (day1)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance Benefit
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Benefits (STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Exempt & FT)
- Tuition Reimbursement
The above statements describe the general nature of work being performed in this role, they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be required from time to time. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2011, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, shipping to 125 countries.