Lead Support Engineer, Salesforce
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a Salesforce support Admin for the CRM Support team who is a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product roadmap. The Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction as a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify improvement areas. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to communicate technical information in layman’s terms, clearly explaining design/logic options and their potential impact.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of Salesforce Support Admins/ Engineers
- Set performance goals, conduct regular performance evaluations, and provide coaching to team members
- Offer technical guidance to the support team, assisting with complex technical issues and escalations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce products and features to guide the team effectively
- Oversee the resolution of complex technical issues, ensuring timely and effective solutions
- Handle escalations from customers and guide the team in providing satisfactory resolutions
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Monitor customer feedback, track trends, and implement improvements based on customer insights
- Continuously evaluate and improve the support processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement best practices and ensure adherence to established procedures
- Generate and analyze support performance reports, identifying areas for improvement and addressing challenges
- Provide insights and recommendations to higher management based on data analysis
- Collaborate with team members to develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge base, troubleshooting guides, and FAQs
- Organize training sessions to enhance the technical skills and knowledge of support engineers & Foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement within the team
- Work closely with other pods, to address customer needs and drive product improvements
- Achieve monthly targets for key performance indicators (KPIs) like Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Productivity, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce development, with an emphasis on Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD processes for Salesforce applications and experience implementing deployment pipelines
- Familiarity with sales-related processes, including commissions, bookings, FinancialForce, and CPQ
- Experience with maintaining CRM systems including updates, Sandbox refreshes, bug fixes, enhancements, building reports, managing dashboards, updating flows, and security
- Experience with salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Opportunity, Products Opportunity Line Items, Quotes, Orders, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Activities, Managed packages, and Integrations
- Experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQLs, Governor Limits, Declarative Automation, Web Services, and Lightning components development (Aura and LWC)
- Proficiency in Territory Management, user management, and integrations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to debug and fix complex technical issues
- Leadership experience, with proven ability to manage and mentor technical teams
- Excellent communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Work Timings: 6PM to 2AM
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ well-being and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us impact the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.