Senior Product Manager, Cloud Billing Platform
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager to take on a key role in our Cloud Product organization. The Cloud Billing Platform team is responsible for invoicing all Atlas customers.The Senior Product Manager for this team is responsible for defining a roadmap that will balance producing accurate and timely invoices for our customers, enabling the billing for new Atlas products, and disseminating revenue data to key stakeholders within the organization. This is a rare opportunity to join a team at the center of sales, finance, and engineering for a company that is leading innovation in a $60B market.
This role can be based out of our New York City office, or fully remotely in the US East region.
- Own customer billing for our fast growing Atlas product
- In this highly visible position, drive collaboration across engineering, product, design, analytics, sales, and executive leadership
- Lead the team to the right product decisions with internal stakeholders and customers, balancing building a billing system that scales to meet the high growth trajectory while also building features that enable that growth
- Serve as a subject matter expert for other Product Managers looking to launch new billable customer features, sales leadership looking to add new pricing models, and internal teams looking to analyze billing data
- Advocate for our customers with a passion for accuracy, reliability, and ease of use
- 7+ years of product management or equivalent experience with a complex technical product
- Deep understanding of systems architecture
- Have the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Experience and demonstrated success in delivering products to market
- Ability to influence and negotiate with various internal stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the various public cloud providers and their offerings such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Familiarity with open source and various other cloud technologies
- B.Sc. in a technical discipline, Computer Science preferred. M.Sc. in the relevant domain a plus
Nice to have
- Demonstrated success as a product manager on a fast-paced, growing team
- Self-starter who enjoys strategic challenges across a broad range of disciplines
- Last, but not least, desire to take an active role in innovation
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.