Sales Intelligence Analyst
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About the role
To fuel this growth, we are hiring a Sales Intelligence Analyst to build the data-driven analytics team. This role is a key member of our growing Sales Analytics team and is responsible for building and maintaining data infrastructure used by our global salesforce and leadership team, with a strong emphasis on stakeholder collaboration.
You will have the opportunity to
- Get insights and experience first-hand how an effective, fast-paced organization operates through learning about marketing/sales processes, collaboration and tools
- Work with various BI tools, develop analytics frameworks and see how data is used to drive business outcomes
- Accelerate your career through exposure to the most effective sales methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry
- Establish a strong network of peers and mentors
- Gain insight into a $60b+ technology industry that is rapidly transforming
- Collaborate closely with various stakeholders to understand their data needs and requirements
- Undertake project management responsibilities to effectively plan, organize, and oversee data analysis projects
- Provide dedicated support to team members and stakeholders, aiding in resolving data-related inquiries and challenges
- Build tools to put data in the hands of our GTM teams to allow them to make data driven decisions and increase their productivity
- Create our reporting frameworks that allow senior leadership to make data-driven decisions about the business
- Partner with executive business stakeholders across the company to give them data driven insights into the performance of the sales organization
- Lead and conduct ad hoc analyses and effectively communicate findings to non-technical audiences
- Review, update, and audit key sales-facing dashboards that track pipeline, productivity, attainment, and other key metrics
- Work with the centralized data architecture team to build schemas that help measure critical business metrics for sales
- 1+ years of work experience, ideally in a quantitative role
- SQL experience
- Dashboarding Experience using CRM Analytics and Tableau
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with senior stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce reports & dashboards preferred
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.