Senior Web Producer
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About the Role
As the Senior Web Producer, you will be responsible for web experience optimizations and performance to hit the company and business-level goals. In this role, you will support our efforts to drive demand and a multi-million-dollar pipeline through a frictionless web experience optimized to accelerate conversions and drive incremental revenue.
This highly visible role requires natural leadership skills and the ability to work across multiple teams with members at different levels. This individual will collaborate and partner with marketers, data analysts, creative, content, and product marketing teams to optimize the website to increase engagement and time spent and move prospects and customers through the customer journey on our website.
We are looking for an individual who is a problem solver, detail-oriented, collaborative, creative, data-driven, strategic, organized, and a trusted partner.
This role can be based out of either our Austin or New York City office or remotely in North America.
In particular, you will
- Partner with key stakeholders, including, but not limited to, Product Marketing, Global Integrated Campaigns, Partner, Field, Customer References, and Corporate teams to ensure mongodb.com is optimized as a frictionless, personalized experience to accelerate the customer journey and deliver measurable business results
- Identify content opportunities and initiate recommendations to upstream and downstream content creators to maximize impact on the site
- Drive process for content programming, reviews, refreshes, and audits with stakeholders
- Partner with SEO to drive requirements and ensure delivery of best practices
- Advance the customer journey on-site by leveraging analytics and insights to deploy the best mix of available resources
- Align the business objectives with technical capabilities, proposing innovative solutions in case of a “gap,” and proactively recommending enhancements and additional opportunities or capabilities
- Ensure excellent site quality, anticipating problems, and resolving issues quickly. Ensure all images, copy, links, etc., function and render appropriately on site
- Provide guidance and digital best practices to marketing teams with input into mongodb.com
- 5-8 years of experience in web content management/optimization and digital marketing strategy and execution management
- Demonstrated track record of leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and website optimization
- Experience in web content principles – SEO, templates, components, design patterns, and understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) a must
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of delivering high-quality work under tight timelines
- Ability to communicate proactively and effectively (verbally and in writing) with diverse technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated capacity for innovative and imaginative problem-solving through creative thinking
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound decision-making and react quickly under pressure
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; can work independently on multiple projects and prioritize time
- Detail-oriented with a high commitment to an excellent degree of accuracy
- Thinks end-to-end; able to problem solve and create solutions with consideration for the impact on all aspects of the business as a whole
- BS/BA degree required
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.