Senior Partner Specialist - Focusing on Accenture
Senior Partner Specialist
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven partner leader with superb energy, passion and initiative to join our highly talented Systems Integrator team. This role concentrates exclusively on building executive and developer-level relationships, formulating and executing a pipeline generation strategy through our Systems Integrator (SI) partners within assigned territories, resulting in aggressive pipeline growth and new customer acquisition.
With a people-first culture, managing and leading our Sales team is top of mind. MongoDB is always changing and innovating — not only in our technology, but also in our sales go-to-market strategy. Our sales leadership is committed to building the best salesforce in technology. This means, inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We not only equip you to be successful, but we want your feedback and input on how we can continue to “Think Big and Go Far.” As a crucial part of the Sales team at MongoDB, you will have access to a lucrative market and learn how to sell from some of the most successful sales leaders in the software industry.
- Recruit and build strong and effective SI partner relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline to and through our Global/Regional System Integrators partners
- Interlock with our Cloud and Ecosystem(ISV/OEM) partners do accelerate consumption of identified SI pipelines.
- Work with our Field Sales team to close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Own, on behalf of VP - Area Sales, all things SI partner related
- Manage SI Partners at an Area level but loop back to Global team
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of MongoDB products to confidently provide mentorship for your Partner Sales team
- 5+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience generating pipeline and selling through Regional System Integrators and ISV in a heavy sales matrix model.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Familiarity with databases, devops and open source technology a plus
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware.
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of MongoDB products.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.