🚀About Nava Benefits
Nava is on a mission to bring high-quality, affordable healthcare to every American. Today, healthcare costs represent 18% of our national GDP, and 20% of Americans have medical debt in collections. This problem is getting worse.
We envision a future where healthcare suppliers aggressively compete for business based on cost, quality, and convenience. This is a world where competition pushes prices down while performance and quality improve, just like it does with every other industry in the United States.
With over 170M Americans relying on an employer for their healthcare, we’re starting our journey focused on fixing healthcare, one employee benefits plan at a time. We’re building a modern, tech-enabled benefits brokerage built on transparency, accountability, and innovation.
We are a growing team of dedicated and passionate professionals that believe in driving Nava’s mission forward and creating a real difference in healthcare.
Nava is looking for Content Marketing Lead with a strong background in demand generation to scale our content production. As a crucial part of Nava’s Marketing team, you will author and develop sales-aligned content across the buyer journey, from industry explainers to thought leadership pieces to customer evidence that helps our sales team close deals. Content often serves as the centerpiece of our campaigns, and you’ll be responsible for bringing our brand to life in creative, clear, and sometimes delightfully unexpected ways.
Success in this role means you're a sharp, results-driven, and deeply creative communicator, with a mastery of the latest tools, trends, and benchmarks that’ll position us for success. You're constantly thinking about ways for content to drive conversion, and are fast besties with our Sales and Business Development teams who’ll be important distribution partners. You'll use your writing know-how to develop clear, impactful, and engaging content related to HR and healthcare, making you an essential extension of our brand. You're the kind of person who loves digging deep into understanding a persona — what they care about, what makes them tick, and how to make them more successful and knowledgeable. Lastly, you're someone who thrives off dashboards and project plans, so you can track, aggregate, and present your findings back to the broader team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with our brand, company goals, and learnings about our HR audience.
- Author, edit, and curate high-quality, engaging, and informative content, including blog posts, articles, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, videos, and social media posts.
- Own our organic search strategy; conduct in-depth keyword research and utilize SEO best practices to optimize content for search engines and increase organic visibility.
- Utilize data and analytics to measure content performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to improve content effectiveness.
- Work closely with subject matter experts from around the company to develop differentiated, clear, and impactful content that would engage even the most time-starved, skeptical readers.
- Scale our content production by managing external contributors – partners and contractors – to build a content program that punches above our weight class.
We understand that your experience is more than just a list of requirements, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the following bullet points.
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience where you've built and/or substantially scaled a content marketing function.
- You have experience leveraging tools and tech to better your writing — from keyword research tools to AI writing assistants to website optimization.
- You’re the company’s go-to on everything SEO, keeping up with the latest trends, algorithm updates, and benchmarks.
- You've worked closely with sales teams, understanding how to get them to become content marketing evangelists.
- You thrive off a robust and well-coordinated project plan that helps you stay organized and keeps your team in the know.
- You can extend your writing prowess to PR and social media, leveraging each of these channels effectively to amplify brand presence and engage with HR leaders.
- You're comfortable jumping into lightweight design and video editing tools to crop, edit, and tailor assets that will make your campaigns more impactful.
- Nice to have: You have experience working with HR leaders, and understand how they think, what appeals to them, and what drives them to learn more.
🤝Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We believe that solving America's healthcare problems requires leveraging our nation's diversity. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive work environment and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
🩺 Benefits: Nava is proud of be an intentionally remote first company. For all of our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from stock options, competitive salaries (the base salary range for this role is $130,000-145,000) and is based on individual qualifications and experience), medical, dental, and vision coverage, short and long term disability, 401k, life insurance, unlimited vacation (with a two-week minimum), mental health resources, $1,000 stipend to set up your home office, flexible spending account (FSA) and health savings account (HSA), $50/month connectivity reimbursement,$50/month to go towards a benefit of your choosing that will improve your mental or physical health and more.