(Senior) Account Executive - Laser Scanning Industry UK & Ireland (F/M/D)
When people use our technology to "bridge the gap" between the physical and digital worlds, they don’t just capture reality - they create a new one. In this new reality, they are smarter, more productive, more streamlined, and more creative - because they have the digital foundation to build the world they want to live in.
That’s what NavVis offers in all our products and services: the tools to not just map the world as it is, but to pave the way to a better future. To forge something new. Physical or digital, there is only one reality. And it’s the reality NavVis empowers people to build better.
How would you like to spark curiosity in potential customers and leverage your expertise in sales to fuel our growth?
In this role, you will be working as part of an established UK based team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a defined region and help to develop and grow business with a creative approach in line with UK strategy, and actively develop new customers and grow existing customer relationships in the AEC, Surveying, and Laser Scanning verticals. You will get to engage and manage multiple stakeholders across multiple functions and levels, up to the C-level. You will collaborate closely with the Product, Engineering, and Design teams to improve our products and go-to-market approaches.
If you are someone with keen enthusiasm and an affinity for technology and believe it will enable you to understand and explain to customers the far-reaching potential of our NavVis technology, we look forward to hearing from you! Are you ready to crush quota and get rewarded accordingly?
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing for customers in your region
- You will showcase NavVis' solutions at local and national trade shows with the aim of generating visibility and awareness among potential customers
- You will play a crucial role in skillfully managing your sales pipeline, producing good and reliable forecasts, and closing deals with a high conversion rate
- You will collaborate closely with our Business Development Specialists and Customer Success Managers to win over key clients
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED IN THE ROLE
- Significant experience in B2B sales for AEC SaaS solutions and/or technical hardware (laser scanning, surveying, construction engineering, or facility mapping)
- Solid knowledge of point clouds with a good idea of how they can represent large amounts of measurement data generated by a 3D scanning device
- A compelling ability to articulate NavVis Technology in the UK market
- A proactive attitude and willingness to travel across your region to meet customers in person
- A natural curiosity about technology and a demonstrated ability to navigate technical topics
HOW WE WILL KNOW WE ARE A PERFECT MATCH
Your recruiting partner for this role is Kim (she/her). You can expect to go through a screening call, and up to three rounds of interviews, where we would love to discover your passion and interests, introduce you to who we are and what drives us, and finally understand how we can potentially add value to each other's growth.
HOW WE WILL KEEP YOU SIMILING
- It's important to take a break from work! We offer 27 days of paid time off per year.
- We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid work setup, enabling you to plan your work around your life, and not your life around work!
- A competitive compensation package and pension scheme that values the skills and experience you bring
- Up to 4000 EUR employee referral bonus
NavVis is a technologically-focused, global leader in reality capture and digital factory solutions. Prominent manufacturers and laser scanning professionals from across the world trust our ground-breaking technology, which is designed to capture and share the built environment as photorealistic digital twins.
More than 300 people from over 70 countries and offices spread around the globe make us a truly international and diverse place to work. With the innovation of startups and the stability of large enterprises at our core, we combine the best of both worlds.
You will be part of an open culture that encourages the sharing of ideas and thrives on mutual trust, respect, and transparency. We love giving and receiving honest feedback that will empower us to continuously improve and grow in the right direction.
Do you share our passion for our disruptive technology and want to be a part of our dynamic growth journey? You will get to own projects, implement innovative solutions, and be recognized for your successes!
How you will grow with us
- Flat hierarchy with an open feedback culture, including 360° developmental feedback aimed at holistic professional development
- Access to a learning & developmental platform with trainings tailored to your needs on a broad range of topics
- With a keen desire to invest in your personal growth, we offer clear career development paths and internal mobility opportunities
NavVis’ unwavering commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace has laid the foundation for our incredible growth. We thrive on the collective strength of our people who come from diverse backgrounds. We respect and value every experience associated with race, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, religion and disability. We do not discriminate on the basis of any of these, or other identities, and strongly encourage everyone to apply.
Together with you, we build NavVis!
If you need assistance at any stage of the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to your recruiting partner(s) for this position.