Sr. Software Engineer II
JobRobotix, a subsidiary of Nomad Health, is a leading provider of middleware software for the staffing industry. Our hallmark product, JobSource, enables staffing agencies to quickly and easily ingest job orders from hundreds of vendor management systems to the agency’s applicant tracking system (ATS). The JobRobotix product suite also gives agencies the power to clean job data before reaching their ATS, so our agency customers spend less time on manual data entry and more time filling job orders.
As a Sr. Software Engineer II at JobRobotix, you will be a key partner to JobRobotix’s General Manager, the Head of Engineering (and Co-founder), and the Sr Product Manager in helping build out and maintain our catalog of partner integrations. As you develop at JobRobotix, you will also have the opportunity to build new products from scratch and scale them to become a significant part of JobRobotix’s success.
Responsibilities/What You Will Do
- Scope, build, test, and deploy integration work with partner software applications
- Work with clients' and partners’ engineering counterparts to execute on integration projects
- Address Tier 2 and 3 Customer Support tickets that require development work to address, mostly related to partner integrations
- Lead discussions and contribute to technical architecture decisions
- Partner with the Head of Engineering (and Co-founder) and Sr Product Manager to drive agile planning, execution processes, backlog management, and work prioritization; identify and drive improvements to the software development lifecycle and standard methodologies in agile engineering
- Go broad and deep into the platform architecture, partnering with others on JobRobotix’s product and engineering team to deliver highly scalable and resilient solutions
Qualifications/ Skills - What You Will Need
- Experience working in an early stage startup environment, as well as a strong bias for action and the ability to work autonomously
- Deep experience with API integrations, REST fundamentals, and building and consuming REST APIs; experience building web scrapers is an advantage
- Experience working at a product-led growth enterprise SaaS company
- Deep understanding of application state management
- Experience working in an agile environment using JIRA and GitHub, working with CI/CD, Azure pipelines, Azure Container Service, and Kubernetes is an advantage
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to foster cross-team partnerships; experience working with a remote, distributed team is an advantage
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this position description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Nomad Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.