Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise
Here at Ooma we empower people to connect in smarter ways. We do this by creating powerful communication experiences through our cloud-based platform to bring people together at work and at home. Our solutions help small business owners stay connected with their customers and manage their businesses from anywhere. For larger companies we provide customized unified communications solutions to meet their unique needs. At home, we help our customers connect with their loved ones by providing the #1 rated VoIP phone service available. We also provide them with peace of mind through our innovative smart home security solution. At Ooma, all our products and services are priced competitively, because we believe advanced technology should be accessible to all.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
If so, this is the career for you!
Ooma is seeking a confident and self-motivated and technical Strategic Vertical Sales Specialist to grow our Vertical Sales team focused on delivering Ooma’s disruptive communications solutions targeting Fire/Safety and Legacy POTS replacement solutions to vertical markets such as Retail, Technology, Financial Services, Large Multinational Enterprises, Large Healthcare, REITs, FED/SLED. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help tailor our customers’ needs into winning solutions, for direct end-user service market. Join us and be one of the first team members on this new sales team!
Our no-cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want...the sky’s the limit!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a vertical market(s) account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for Ooma in the market
- Educate the market and customers on Ooma capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with Ooma solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Consistently deliver on forecasted results
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Position Ooma as an industry leader among service providers and position service as a key differentiator to customers and prospects
- Jointly work with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business and goals and how success is measured. Aligns the customers objectives with services to ensure that their building systems perform as required to achieve their facility and business goals.
- Develop value-based sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal and close the sale.
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth “sale to operations” turnover and monitor progress
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
- Continue to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills
Experience We’re Looking For:
- Must have experience developing new business opportunities within vertical markets such as Retail, Technology, Financial Services, Large Multinational Enterprises, Large Healthcare, REITs, FED/SLED
- Experienced C-Level selling
- Demonstrated track record of sales success meeting / exceeding quotas.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales, business development, or consulting
- Employ a customer focused approach that relates the benefits of scheduled maintenance and code compliance to customers’ business goals and challenges
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within target vertical markets is strongly desired
- Must be willing and available to travel - up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
What We Offer:
Working at Ooma means being a team player, while allowing your individual voice to come through. And, you'll receive competitive compensation, benefits and generous company perks.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision insurance for you and eligible dependents
- HMO's, a PPO, or HDHP (including HSA, which Ooma helps fund)
- Income Protection Benefits (Basic Life and AD&D, Short- and Long-term disability)
- Commuter benefits
- 401k & employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid time off, sick days, as well as corporate holidays observed
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Balance benefits with Travel assistance services and Identity theft and will preparation services #LI-CC1