Head of Growth Operations & Strategy
Who we are. . .
Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in the United States. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), technologists (Athena, Hudson River Trading) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to the United States’ future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Viking Global Investors, AlleyCorp, and SV Angel.
Pearl Health helps PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. Over time, this solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population. We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare by giving physicians the ability to better allocate their time with patients, increasing their autonomy, creating incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence, and making risk more available and more readily optimized through an intelligent marketplace. Pearl is helping primary care practices and healthcare organizations transition to Value-Based Care, starting with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS) ACO REACH model.
What we hope you can do…
We are seeking a Head of Growth Operations & Strategy who will take ownership of the design and implementation of key processes, technology infrastructure, and resource alignment to enable go-to-market operations across sales and marketing activities aimed at our Primary Care Physician Practice markets. This person will drive the operational cadence enabling performance across key sales and marketing activities in various target segments, and lead tracking, analysis, and reporting of key performance indicators and pipeline metrics for the Growth team.
What a Head of Growth Operations & Strategy means to us...
- Lead the team that provides day-to-day support to our Sales team during the sales season, including but not limited to: sales enablement programming (in partnership with cross-functional subject-matter experts), contracting operations, and data hygiene for pipeline reporting and performance management
- Drive execution across reporting and analysis to enable insights into sales and marketing impact, providing data-driven recommendations to Chief Growth Officer and other growth leaders on opportunities for optimization
- Effectively lead and manage a lean team in support of all Growth Operations and Strategy activities, including territory planning, quota and comp design, performance management, skills training development, and professional mentorship
- Oversee CRM administration and management in support of the Growth team
- Lead and drive execution of novel projects and champion ongoing process improvements that drive operating efficiencies in Growth Operations.
- Identify and recommend potential investments in new data sources, processes, and activities that would contribute to attainment of Growth objectives
- Partner with Demand Generation and Marketing to drive Lead Lifecycle Management for leads that come in through digital and analog channels
- Partner with Growth Solutions to create processes, systems, and source materials to enable Conduct research on key enterprise targets to surface insights that inform demand hypotheses and account-based go-to-market motion
- Support Chief Growth Officer on special situations in pursuit of new revenue opportunities
- Contribute to Target Market Selection analysis, in partnership with Data Science, Actuary, and Finance
- Contribute to Ideal Customer Profile Definition analysis, in partnership with Data Science, Actuary, Finance, and Customer Success
- Learn from colleagues and maintain consistency of practice while delivering to stakeholder requirements.
Who you are...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years experience in Operations Leadership position (or related field with transferable professional experience in planning, process design, and expert communication — e.g., management consulting)
- 3+ years experience supporting working with Growth teams in a Growth Operations-focused role (or transferable experience)
- Demonstrated history of leadership through influence
- Experience overseeing CRM or database management tech platform
- Ownership mentality
- Low ego
- Very high attention to detail
- Highly analytical (comfortable in spreadsheets) and passion for data-driven problem-solving
- High aptitude for building and optimizing efficient and scalable processes and systems
- Passion for improving and optimizing resources and relationships
- Excellent and proactive communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly and change priorities gracefully
- Internal client service model attitude and orientation
- Excited about helping physicians by contributing to building a world-class business in a competitive space, full of interesting potential and options to be evaluated
- Ready for a dynamic role and keen to progress your career through increased functional and leadership responsibility, earned in-line with individual accomplishments and company growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Our definition of diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. We believe all of our colleagues’ points of view are integral to our success, and that inclusion is everyone's responsibility and a driver of beautiful and meaningful outcomes.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and focused around problem solving, improvement, and mutual empowerment.
We are a remote-first company, with concentrations of team members at our NYC headquarters and in the Boston area.
Compensation and Benefits
The base pay range for this position is between $150,000 and $182,000 per year. Base pay is one component of Pearl's total compensation package, which also includes a bonus plan, possible equity options, access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/
*If a resume is submitted to any Pearl Health employee by a third party without a valid written and signed search agreement, it will become the property of Pearl Health and no fee will be paid, irrespective of whether the candidate is hired.