Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
Because of our industry leading technology, both our client list and hiring needs grow month over month.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019 and Taipei in 2020.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Product Designer to join our team. The Product Designer will be responsible for designing and delivering high-quality user-centered designs for our platform, website, and marketing collateral. This role will involve a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and usability testing.
Best of all, you’ll work with a small, smart, and driven team that’s not afraid to experiment with new technologies in order to accomplish our mission.
- Understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color
- Experience with not only the design but the usability and interaction journey of our users. Candidates must be able to understand our users and any design must solve a functional problem. This must be demonstrated through the ability to create customer journey maps
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar
- Experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Axure, or similar
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, visual creativity and proven experience in telling stories, building visual systems, generating iterative based designs, and delivering comprehensive specifications
- Strong communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality design assets under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Continuously stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- PLUS – Ruby on Rails would be nice
- Strong preference for a M.S. graduate from a reputable HCI program such as Carnegie Mellon, GIT, Michigan, UW, MIT, Cal or Parsons
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume (.pdf) & portfolio, and the name of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.