Hi, we’re Pluto 5000. We are a pre-seed, venture-backed tech start-up building a new digital ecosystem where authentic consumer connections and data privacy are not mutually exclusive, but mutually reinforcing.
We are starting with Cartographer AI Explorer: a personal assistant for each website visitor that provides tailored recommendations, clear explanations, and expert guidance, all in real-time. No more wandering aimlessly; AI Explorer streamlines the online journey for every individual by having a conversation with them.
We are seeking ambitious Account Executives with a knack for selling to marketing leaders and a profound understanding of the marketing ecosystem. You will play a pivotal role in driving our business growth by targeting and securing business from companies seeking to fuel their growth through AI-hyperpersonalization.
- Identify, prospect, and close new sales opportunities in both start-up and enterprise spaces through networking, conducting outbound email campaigns, leveraging social media platforms, etc.
- Understand the unique needs of mid-to-late stage start-ups and effectively communicate how our products can solve their challenges.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing professionals, demonstrating a clear understanding of their goals and strategies.
- Leverage your knowledge of marketing strategies and trends to align our solutions with the needs of marketers.
- Attend industry-related events to create awareness about our brand and establish new business relationships.
- Conduct presentations and product demos specifically tailored to address the needs of marketers.
- Exceed sales targets and performance metrics.
- Provide regular sales forecasts and reports to management, highlighting opportunities, risks, and challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or business development role, with a focus on selling to marketers.
- Proven ability to understand and address the unique needs and challenges of marketing professionals.
- Strong understanding of the start-up ecosystem and the specific needs of mid-to-late stage start-ups & enterprises.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, result-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
If you are passionate about contributing to the growth of a forward-thinking tech start-up and have the skills and experience necessary for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this position.
- Job Type: Full-time, remote (please note: this may include nights and weekends)
- Compensation structure: The expected cash compensation for this position ranges from $50,000 - $100,000 per year depending on experience level + commission + equity
- Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance covered at 100% for employees
- Flexible PTO
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.