(This is an unpaid internship position)
Poom is an app built to live neighborly by connecting home bakeries with local consumers. We’re on a mission to bring food-sharing to the forefront and encourage personal connections between neighbors. We make the process easy for neighbors to give and receive homebaked goods for free. Let’s feed one another, together and with love. (See Video!) https://youtu.be/9R2g86t8hYw
- Work with a team of designers and engineers to build Poom's brand identity.
- Grow social media account (Tiktok +)
- Create contents video contents
- Establish strategic partnerships with micro-influencers, institutions, and corporations.
- Manage user acquisition, retention and growth.
- Participate in business strategy/marketing/design meetings.
- Participate in the occasional online/offline community building events.
- Excited about the future of shared-economy.
- Interested in baking.
- An amazing HUSTLER
- Passionate about creating communities
- A good writer.
- Willing to be a part of an early-stage startup and make a meaningful impact
- Preferably in New York.*Duration September 2022 - December 2022
Interviews begin ASAP.
Are you passionate about reaching out to people on social media and build an online community? We need you! We are a young startup based in NYC promoting homebaked goods in our neighborhoods. If you are a savvy social media user who understand the audience and the ability to implement marketing strategy across different channels, please reach out!