IT Consulting Sales Professional
Protiviti The Netherlands advises appealing national and international clients in various market segments. Our team (over 100 FTE) consists of experienced, ambitious management consulting professionals that are specialised in the field of Risk Management. Our company culture is based on team spirit, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit in an informal atmosphere.
Protiviti The Netherlands is part of Protiviti Inc., an international consulting organisation with 9000+ professionals that is among the top in the field of risk consulting and internal audit services. Protiviti operates globally and is represented in the 20 major economies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of the listed company Robert Half (RH).
Protiviti Netherlands offers services in four areas:
- Technology Consulting
- Business Performance Improvement
- Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Risk & Compliance
We are looking for a Sales Professional who will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and managing new sales opportunities for our IT Consulting services.
The Sales Professional will work with clients to understand their business needs and introduce Protiviti’s consulting solutions on IT security, IT risk and IT compliance that align with those needs. The role is responsible for building relationships with clients with the goal to drive revenue growth by acquiring new clients and expanding existing relationships through introducing new services and Protiviti consulting team members. The role is a mix of sales, business development and client relationship management.
Duties may include:
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through research and networking, opening doors at new clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits
- Understanding clients' business needs and pain points through discussions and assessments
- Introducing IT consulting teams members into client opportunities and ensure successful follow-up on sales leads
- Presenting Protiviti consulting services that align with clients' needs
- Participating in industry events and tradeshows to network and generate leads
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends and competitor activities to identify new sales opportunities
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of potential clients
- Continuously working on new business development and networking to build the funnel
- HBO or university degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in commercial role in cybersecurity, privacy or technology
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity, privacy, compliance and cloud
- You have demonstrated sales / consulting experience in one or more digital areas such as cloud, cybersecurity, or privacy
- Experience with CISO level executives with existing network
- You are self-motivated, analytical, organised and pursue excellence on all tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
In addition to good primary and secondary employment benefits, Protiviti offers you challenging projects and the opportunity to help build an entrepreneurial consultancy firm that is part of a global consultancy organisation. Working at Protiviti means entrepreneurship within an international (knowledge-driven) environment, flexibility, personal development and collegial cooperation.