Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Radar is location infrastructure for every product and service. Companies like Panera, T-Mobile, and Zillow use Radar's geofencing SDKs and maps APIs to power location-based experiences across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Radar is headquartered in New York, NY. Radar has raised $85.5M from leading venture capital firms including Accel and Insight Partners.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to manage our growing Fortune 500 and high-growth startup customer base and maximize the value of our customer relationships. You’ll serve as a consultative business partner, helping customers effectively leverage our location-based products and solutions to drive impact and transform their businesses.
As an early hire on the Customer Success team, you’ll get the chance to shape our CS function and have lots of autonomy and impact. You will report to our VP of Customer Success. This is a NYC-based position located at our headquarters in Union Square. You'll be working from our NY office Monday-Thursday with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $125,000 - $135,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $145,000 - $155,000/year with the opportunity for performance bonuses and incentives.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you'll do:
- Use your extensive knowledge of Radar’s products to onboard and lead new enterprise customers to success
- Drive adoption, growth, and retention of our customers by building strong relationships and delivering maximum value with our product offering
- Creatively discover, communicate, and support the execution of new opportunities for customers to unlock value from Radar
- Proactively and simultaneously mitigate risks, identify opportunities, and provide solutions to customers at varying stages in the customer lifecycle
- Serve as an advocate for customers internally by engaging in Customer Stand-ups and weekly CS meetings, translating customer feedback into actionable insights
You should have:
- 2+ years of SaaS enterprise customer success experience, preferably at a small or medium-sized company
- Demonstrated experience identifying customer objectives and coordinating internal and external resources to achieve target outcomes
- A track record of building trusted, long-term relationships with enterprise customers
- The ability to explain and distill complex technical concepts in a way that creates value and empowers stakeholders
You’ll be working with:
- Carly Pietrobono, VP of Customer Success
- Coby Berman, COO, and Co-Founder
- Our Sales and Solution Engineering teams
- Our Engineering, Product, and Development teams
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.