Field Marketing Manager
Radar is location infrastructure for every product and service. Companies like Panera, T-Mobile, and Zillow use Radar's geofencing SDKs and maps APIs to power location-based experiences across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Radar is headquartered in New York, NY. Radar has raised $85.5M from leading venture capital firms including Accel and Insight Partners.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to own the strategy, execution and success of high-impact marketing pipeline programs. You’ll partner with our Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams to execute impactful campaigns that drive qualified leads and pipeline. You’ll play a pivotal role in amplifying our in-person and digital event strategy while driving engagement, conversion and pipeline.
You will report to our Senior Director of Demand Generation. This is a NYC-based position located at our headquarters in Union Square. You'll be working from our NY office Monday-Thursday with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $130,000 - $150,000/year with an opportunity for performance bonuses and incentives.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategy and execution of high-impact marketing pipeline programs including field events, in-house/sponsored webinars, roundtables, and regional campaigns that are timely and within budget.
- Manage the full cycle event process with pre and post event deliverables, and sales enablement that converts leads to pipeline.
- Drive the relationship, process, and productivity between Marketing, Business Development and Sales teams to ensure leads are properly routed and contacted with a sense of urgency.
- Partner with Product Marketing to support marketing functions that strategically align Radar’s messaging to field activities.
- Own the decision making process for in-person event selection and planning in support of pipeline target goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver consistent lead and pipeline analysis related to field marketing activities.
- Oversee third party vendors including negotiation of spend and lead generation expectations.
- 3-7 years of field marketing experience with in-person and digital events, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- A track record of leading effective field marketing activities that generate high-quality pipeline
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success leveraging campaign results to optimize field marketing activities and pipeline generation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate messaging effectively in demand generation promotions and build strong, productive relationships with vendors, and cross functionally
- Flexibility, adaptability and the passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment
You’ll be working with:
- Phil Sidoti, Senior Director of Demand Generation
- Nick Patrick, Co Founder and CEO
- Audrey Na, Director of Brand and Design
- Thomas Coleman, Director of Sales
- A number of vendors
- Our Marketing, Design, Business Development and Sales teams!
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.