Software Engineer, X-Team
Software Engineer, X-Team
US-NY-New York | US-Remote
Republic is a global financial firm that allows everyone to participate in private market activity. We are powered by the only digital financial infrastructure in the market capable of facilitating compliant, scalable, and cross-border micro transactions across a wide range of traditional and digital assets.
Republic operates a synergistic network of regulated investment advisers, broker-dealers, funding portals, and technical advisory services globally. The Republic ecosystem has deployed over $3B in investments, has supported over 2,000 companies, and comprises a community of over 3M members across 150+ countries.
Founded in 2016, Republic is headquartered in New York City with offices worldwide.
What you'll do
- Build financial technology the world has yet not seen. Truly.
- Get your hands dirty in all parts of the stack using tools such as Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, Rest API, React JS
- Integrate and optimize API connections to a wide range of third-party service providers
- Build products from scratch as well as support existing products used by over 3 million active users
- Collaborate with a smart team in a fast-paced environment across dozens of services and products in the web3 space
- Work with a growing distributed global team of engineers
Our ideal candidate
- Working experience with a web3 product or in the web3 space; preferably with self-custody wallets, DeFi applications, exchanges and native chain integrations, NFT marketplaces, etc.
- You want to build cool stuff at the cutting edge of financial technology and web3!
- Experience with GraphQL with Apollo Studio - Federation - Server
- Experience supporting a web application product in Production environments
- Experience with AWS Services
- Experience working as a part of a team with Product, stakeholders, Q/A, and other Engineers
- You are always learning new things and are excited to dive into new projects and new technologies
- You make a habit of documenting your code and learnings
Republic is a place for innovators and visionaries. We empower employees to build what hasn't been built before and support opportunities for growth. Our mission to democratize access to investing, capital raising, and community building is pushed forward by every team, from legal to engineering. Republic is a venture-backed company, we most recently closed a $150M Series B funding led by Valor Equity Partners.
There are two openings for this position, a mid-level position and a senior position. A highly qualified candidate, based in NYC, can expect a base salary ranging from $120,000.00-$150,000.00 per year.