Senior Product Manager
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 2.4 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started…
As a Senior Product Manager at Rhino you will be focused on shaping the future of our products. This position is focused on our all-in-one deposit management platform, Rhino+, and is fully responsible for the long term success of this product.
In this role you will:
- Build and execute the strategy for the Rhino+ product, from definition to GTM while partnering closely with Sales, Partner Success, Analytics, and Growth Marketing.
- Utilize user research, testing, and quantitative data to inform your product decisions.
- Build and optimize Rhino’s renter conversion funnel.
- Execute with thoughtfulness and quality to build products that delight Rhino’s renters and partners.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering on implementation from start to finish.
- QA/UAT of new features as needed.
We’re ideally seeking:
- At least 6+ years of Product Management experience.
- Strong data analysis skills -- from writing SQL to conducting and synthesizing results from both qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Demonstrated success in launching and maintaining excellent products.
- A willingness to navigate complicated and ambiguous problems.
- Strong working experience with Agile development processes.
- Experience launching net-new products is a plus.
- Previous B2B2C or D2C experience is a plus.
Benefits & Compensation:
Base Salary Range: $160,000 - $190,000
Rhino has partnered with a number of compensation benchmarking tools to determine competitive and fair market pay bands for our size and stage. Our goal is to ensure each employee is paid equitably and competitively while also maintaining a consistent and standardized methodology.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors including qualifications for the role, experience level and balancing internal equity relative to other Rhinos.
Base salary is just one part of our Total Rewards Package here at Rhino. In connection with this position, we also offer:
- Remote position
- Competitive cash compensation package including base salary, performance bonus, and other financial perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (90% employer contribution) - eligible from your start date
- Flexible PTO Policy, quarterly team recharge days focused on mental and physical wellness
- Competitive Paid Parental Leave
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Bi-annual performance reviews and ongoing professional coaching and development opportunities with external partners
- Remote-first work culture with opportunities to collaborate as a team in person
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing diversity, inclusion and equity programming or join an ERG
- 401(k), HSA, Life & Disability Insurance Coverage ($0 employee contribution for additional insurances)
- Monthly lifestyle stipend to fit your needs (meals, wellness, co-working)
Feel you partially or mostly meet the requirements?
At Rhino, we’re not looking for someone that will check every box. In fact, if we were, we’d miss out on some extremely talented and capable people. Research has shown, in particular, that women and other marginalized groups apply for jobs when they check every box. So, if you find yourself on the fence because you don’t meet every requirement, please apply anyway! We’d love to meet and discuss the opportunity, your skills and passions, and see if we could be a match!
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.