Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for business. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables teams to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, A/P and more.
About the Role
Rho's lean yet mighty Marketing organization is seeking an ambitious storyteller to join our team in NYC as a Senior Manager of Content Marketing. The perfect person for this role is an individual who loves writing - from short-form social copy to long-form blog content - and is eager to channel their past success driving content into successful ownership of Rho’s content strategy.
This role demands an individual who is passionate about creating compelling narratives tailored to our target audience — CFOs, controllers, and finance teams. Our ultimate goal is to inspire more finance professionals to join the thousands who already trust Rho to manage and streamline operations like AP and accounting, control spend, and accomplish more with fewer resources.
Your role will be instrumental in consistently producing '10x content,' content that not only performs exceptionally but also significantly contributes to Rho's growth. We are seeking a 'do-er’ – a seasoned marketer who channels their love of writing to create written content that finance professionals can’t get enough of, strengthening our position as a trusted partner for them and becoming a critical player in Rho's successful journey.
- Strategic planning: Work in collaboration with the Senior Director, Corp Comms + Strategic Marketing, to define Rho’s content strategy that serves an audience of finance professionals, tells our story effectively, and drives top-of-funnel growth.
- Content roadmap: Own the Rho content calendar, which includes everything from blogs designed to rank on Google to whitepapers that CFOs can’t help but download.
- Content distribution: Focus on distribution from the time you build a content roadmap and work with our campaigns team to increase traffic to content.
- Improve existing content: Update existing content to improve SEO, drive conversions, and repurpose content across multiple channels.
- Content measurement: Analyze the impact of content and prioritize the roadmap based on content that builds our brand, drives traffic, and converts as measured by set OKRs.
- Demand Gen: Collaborate with our Director, Demand Gen, to ensure content helps us hit pipeline goals through SEO and gated content production while also meeting our quality bar.
- SEO: Use SEO best practices, marketing basics, and tools like Ahrefs to help Rho compete effectively for strategic keyword rankings.
- Web copy: Collaborate with Marketing team and web engineers to contribute to the ongoing testing of website and landing page copy.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: Manage and prioritize content requests, interview and/or collaborate with Rho subject-matter experts, and serve as the primary editor across teams.
- Brand & storytelling: Collaborate on the company story and vision with the founder and Senior Director, Corp Comms + Strategic Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing. SaaS company and/or startup experience is a plus.
- Equal part planner and executor, comfortable writing and editing with a high-quality bar.
- Proven ability to both set content marketing strategy and create content that generates measurable awareness and demand.
- Experience managing a content roadmap and editorial calendar.
- Experience hiring and managing contractors and agencies to help with content production.
- Ability to manage production, working with contractors as needed, across multiple content types, from thought leadership content to resources and templates to video.
- Passion for educating audiences through industry-leading content.
- Strong SEO and social media experience (with a proven track record) is a plus.
- Experience using tools like Clearscope, SimilarWeb, and Ahrefs is a strong plus.
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary range for this role is $150,000 - $180,000. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.