340B Sr. Solution Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a 340B Solution Senior Analyst to develop and maintain data reporting & analytic tools in support of our 340B program. The position will be key in developing insight into financial analyses of drug price and utilization. This position will support compliance with regulatory guidance related to the 340B Program. This role will be a key member of a team building and maintaining industry-leading pharmacy benefit solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute financial models to project & measure the impact of 340B
- Interpret the results of the models and identify key factors driving those results
- Present results to internal stakeholders and implement feedback to create optimal financial offers
- Perform detailed analysis (pharmacy claims, workflow metrics, patient engagement metrics, etc,) to identify and remedy variances in financial performance by recommending adjustments to pricing schedules
- Conduct studies on novel pricing phenomena and industry trends to support market-leading innovative drug cost management strategies
- Evaluate department & solution delivery processes, identify opportunities for improved outcomes or efficiencies, and implement planned improvements
- Run quality control processes to ensure the quality and accuracy of analyses
- Monitor external regulatory & business environment for potential impact to our solution design & delivery
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, mathematics, economics, or other related discipline
- 2+ years healthcare industry experience with a focus on 340B and pricing
- Detail-oriented and intellectually curious with the ability to challenge the status quo
- 2+ years advanced experience with SQL & Microsoft Excel.
- Working experience with Tableau, Python, and large-scale data processing applications (Apache Spark).
- Experience with solving complex business issues and recommending solutions
- Knowledge of federal and state laws governing pharmacy practice in a 340B environment
- Master’s Degree
- 6+ months experience with 340B programs
BASE SALARY: $80-$100K
Rightway is on a mission to harmonize healthcare for everyone, everywhere. Our products guide patients to the best care and medications by inserting clinicians and pharmacists into a patient’s care journey through a modern, mobile app. Rightway is a front door to healthcare, giving patients the tools they need along with on-demand access to Rightway health guides, human experts that answer their questions and manage the frustrating parts of healthcare for them.
Since its founding in 2017, Rightway has raised over $130mm from investors including Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, and Tiger Global at a valuation of $1 billion. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Denver. Our clients rely on us to transform the healthcare experience, improve outcomes for their teams, and decrease their healthcare costs.
HOW WE LIVE OUR VALUES TO OUR TEAMMATES:
We’re seeking those with passion for healthcare and relentless devotion to our goal. We need team members who will:
- We are human first
Our humanity binds us together. We bring the same empathetic approach to every individual we engage with, whether it be our members, our clients, or each other. We are all worthy of respect and understanding and we engage in our interactions with care and intention. We honor our stories. We listen to—and hear—each other, we celebrate our differences and similarities, we are present for each other, and we strive for mutual understanding.
- We redefine what is possible
We always look beyond the obstacles in front of us to imagine new solutions. We approach our work with inspiration from other industries, other leaders, and other challenges. We use ingenuity and resourcefulness when faced with tough problems.
- We debate then commit
We believe that a spirit of open discourse is part of a healthy culture. We understand and appreciate different perspectives and we challenge our assumptions. When working toward a decision or a new solution, we actively listen to one another, approach it with a “yes, and” mentality, and assume positive intent. Once a decision is made, we align and champion it as one team.
- We cultivate grit
Changing healthcare doesn’t happen overnight. We reflect and learn from challenges and approach the future with a determination to strive for better. In the face of daunting situations, we value persistence. We embrace failure as a stepping stone to future success. On this journey, we seek to act with guts, resilience, initiative, and tenacity.
- We seek to delight
Healthcare is complicated and personal. We work tirelessly to meet the goals of our clients while also delivering the best experience to our members. We recognize that no matter the role or team, we each play a crucial part in our members’ care and take that responsibility seriously. When faced with an obstacle, we are kind, respectful, and solution-oriented in our approach. We hold ourselves accountable to our clients and our members’ success.
Rightway is a healthcare company looking to improve healthcare outcomes for everyone, everywhere. With that in mind, we have to consider what is good for the health of our team, the company, and the communities we operate in. As such, Rightway has determined a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees, in combination with other safety precautions, is the best way forward.
Rightway is PROUDLY an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in strength in the diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education and fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the consideration of merit, qualifications, need and performance.