Product Operations Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Product Operations Manager plays a critical role in bridging the gap between the product development and operational functions at Rightway. This position involves optimizing and executing operational processes, ensuring that our team is able to derive meaningful insights from our customers to inform our work, and overseeing the end-to-end lifecycle of our products. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, the ability to get stuff done across disparate stakeholders, and a strong analytical instinct coupled with a passion for telling stories with data. Experience working in a healthcare technology environment is helpful but not essential.
This hands-on role is part “doer” and part “enabler” for the rest of the product organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Product and Business Insights (40%):
- Help build out our product and business reporting capabilities - finding and wedding together disparate data sources to build a holistic picture of our product performance.
- Utilize data analytics tools to gather insights on product performance, user behavior, and market trends.
- Generate regular reports and present findings to management, providing actionable recommendations for product improvements.
- Monitor product performance, gather feedback from users, and collaborate with product managers to implement necessary improvements.
- Setup and optimize our product testing infrastructure.
Program Management / Project Management (60%):
- Own the delivery and development of discrete programs that enable our clients to get the most out of our products.
- Act as project lead for new product launches - coordinate team trainings, work with marketing on go-to-market activities, facilitate creation of sales enablement assets and tools, etc.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in current operational processes in our agile software development lifecycle. Develop and implement strategies to streamline workflows.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proficiency in tools like Excel, SQL, and/or data visualization tools (such as Tableau or Power BI) to analyze large datasets, identify trends, and present insights in a clear and understandable manner.
- Familiarity with project management tools (e.g., Jira, Trello, Asana) to plan, track, and manage tasks, projects, and team activities efficiently.
- Working knowledge of some of the following software and systems:
- CRM software (like Salesforce) to manage customer data, track interactions, and ensure streamlined communication between the sales and product teams.
- Database systems (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and data modeling concepts to understand how data is stored, retrieved, and utilized in the product.
- Testing frameworks and tools to understand the quality assurance process, including automated testing tools and methodologies.
- Martech and analytics tech stacks. Ours include Freshpaint, Mixpanel, Iterable, Tableau, Metabase.
BASE SALARY: $130,000 - $145,000
CYBERSECURITY AWARENESS NOTICE
In response to ongoing and industry-wide fraudulent recruitment activities (i.e., job scams), Rightway wants to inform potential candidates that we will only contact them from the @rightwayhealthcare.com email domain. We will never ask for bank details or deposits of any kind as a condition of employment. If you have any questions about a suspicious interaction with Rightway, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rightway is on a mission to harmonize healthcare for everyone, everywhere. Our products guide patients to the best care and medications by inserting clinicians and pharmacists into a patient’s care journey through a modern, mobile app. Rightway is a front door to healthcare, giving patients the tools they need along with on-demand access to Rightway health guides, human experts that answer their questions and manage the frustrating parts of healthcare for them.
Since its founding in 2017, Rightway has raised over $130mm from investors including Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, and Tiger Global at a valuation of $1 billion. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Denver. Our clients rely on us to transform the healthcare experience, improve outcomes for their teams, and decrease their healthcare costs.
HOW WE LIVE OUR VALUES TO OUR TEAMMATES:
We’re seeking those with passion for healthcare and relentless devotion to our goal. We need team members who will:
- We are human first
Our humanity binds us together. We bring the same empathetic approach to every individual we engage with, whether it be our members, our clients, or each other. We are all worthy of respect and understanding and we engage in our interactions with care and intention. We honor our stories. We listen to—and hear—each other, we celebrate our differences and similarities, we are present for each other, and we strive for mutual understanding.
- We redefine what is possible
We always look beyond the obstacles in front of us to imagine new solutions. We approach our work with inspiration from other industries, other leaders, and other challenges. We use ingenuity and resourcefulness when faced with tough problems.
- We debate then commit
We believe that a spirit of open discourse is part of a healthy culture. We understand and appreciate different perspectives and we challenge our assumptions. When working toward a decision or a new solution, we actively listen to one another, approach it with a “yes, and” mentality, and assume positive intent. Once a decision is made, we align and champion it as one team.
- We cultivate grit
Changing healthcare doesn’t happen overnight. We reflect and learn from challenges and approach the future with a determination to strive for better. In the face of daunting situations, we value persistence. We embrace failure as a stepping stone to future success. On this journey, we seek to act with guts, resilience, initiative, and tenacity.
- We seek to delight
Healthcare is complicated and personal. We work tirelessly to meet the goals of our clients while also delivering the best experience to our members. We recognize that no matter the role or team, we each play a crucial part in our members’ care and take that responsibility seriously. When faced with an obstacle, we are kind, respectful, and solution-oriented in our approach. We hold ourselves accountable to our clients and our members’ success.
Rightway is a healthcare company looking to improve healthcare outcomes for everyone, everywhere. With that in mind, we have to consider what is good for the health of our team, the company, and the communities we operate in. As such, Rightway has determined a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees, in combination with other safety precautions, is the best way forward.
Rightway is PROUDLY an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in strength in the diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education and fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the consideration of merit, qualifications, need and performance.