Associate Technical Consultant
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives.
At Salesforce Professional Services organization, we focus on delivering Salesforce's world-class product and project offerings to ensure customers are getting the most out of the Salesforce Platform. Our team is made up of thousands of the world’s leading Salesforce experts.
Come and be part of our team! Read more details below and apply if you feel this opportunity is for you!
Benefits & perks
Health Insurance for the Family
Wellness and Education Reimbursement
YOUR IMPACT: Responsibilities
We are looking for star implementers! You will be responsible for the successful development of Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com. Some of the names that might ring a bell are APIs, Apex, Lightning Web Components, Mobile Development Technologies, Integration, ETL, and low code configurations (Point and click). Here are some main responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the implementation of standard configurations and custom development, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation;
- Develop and deliver implementation to our customers, following solutions designed by our architectural layer;
- Understand a project's needs and deep dive to debug technical implementational issues;
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations;
- Work in an agile and collaborative environment and following our methodology;
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies.
- Basic understanding of a version control system, Git is preferred;
- Familiarity with branching model. Git Flow is preferred;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Basic understanding of REST and SOAP API;
- Basic understanding of Agile methods;
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce settings and tools, such as Lightning App Builder, Flow, etc., is a plus;
- Salesforce Associate Certified/Admin and being Ranger in Trailhead is a plus;
- Your spoken English and Spanish language skills will be essential in keeping customers informed of progress and dealing with any concerns.
- Project skills
- Commitment to time and tasks
- Effective communication
- Work well in group
- Organization or planning
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Active listener and Excellent communications skills
OUR TEAM VALUES
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- LEADERSHIP: Be a great manager, focused on people development and wellbeing
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains the area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- LEARNER MINDSET: Proactively looks for knowledge and ways to learn continuously, influencing positively the learning environment
- ACTIVE LISTENING: listening actively with empathy and taking actions based on feedback
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.