Manager, Workplace Services
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryReal Estate & Facility Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Manager, Workplace Services will report to the VP, Workplace Services AMER. This role will be responsible for leading the facilities operations at Salesforce Tower NY. The Manager is directly accountable for maintaining the buildings, real property, and related assets of Salesforce’s Campuses. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exemplary leadership, people management, critical thinking, innovation, and multi-tasking abilities. They must demonstrate shown success in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with high communication skills. Help make Salesforce a great place to work!
- Directly oversee and lead the performance of a team of multi-level full-time Facilities and Guest Services coordinators to supervisor roles.
- Change agent supporting the company through rapid change and growth.
- Supervise and implement preventative maintenance programs for all related facilities.
- Run all facilities operations and tenant improvement projects in the NY Tower
- Handle the delegation of all service-related requests to local contacts.
- Plan and organize work related to space and moves with Space Strategists and Space Champions
- In partnership with REWS Events, support the logistics, planning, and all facility-related items for internal events for NY
- Oversee the Snack program and aid in supporting in-house barista service.
- Oversee the Operational Expenses and invoices for the NY Tower
- Run mail operations for the NY Tower
- Handle all storage and cubby programs
- Source, develop, and lead a Workplace Services team that is ready to implement to the highest standard of service. Retain talent through successful onboarding, coaching, and developing personal growth opportunities. Provide leadership in a customer service-intensive environment.
- In partnership with Real Estate & Workplace Services leadership, define both the service concept and the sourcing strategy for the NY operations.
- Daily management of objectives, priorities, trade-offs, risk, and performance management of all reporting staff members according to corporate policies and standard methodologies
- Drive operational objectives with ongoing process improvement initiatives to continually improve service, project delivery, and customer success.
- Work closely with other Regional Managers and the REWS leadership team to evolve existing and develop new workplace services standards in AMERS & Globally
- Vendor Management - ensure we have the best in class suppliers for our offices and effectively implement vendor management standard processes. Proactively partner with key vendors and operate a detailed KPI and SLA structure to ensure continued service improvement
- Partner and develop strong relationships with all key business partners including local Business leaders, Sales, IT, Employee Success, Finance, Security, Events, Health & Safety and Procurement
- Strive for excellence in our day-to-day business, identify technology and process gaps and ensure decisions are data-driven. Scale our services to support the future growth of the organization and improve our collaboration with key vendors and internal business partners.
- Responsible for department budget
- Will be responsible for providing business and organizational expertise to deliver a high-class experience to all guests and employees. Additional responsibilities are to support project management, business change management, and process improvements on complex, multi-discipline, multi-year projects.
- Assist or lead special projects as needed
- 8+ years experience in a Facilities or operations role, ideally supporting a high growth and high change, 100,000 square foot + facility
- Facilities Management certification preferred
- 4+ years of managerial experience with some regional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent /commensurate experience
- Experience supervising a team with varied strengths of individual contributors
- Facilities Management background preferred
- Self-starter; requires minimal supervision, is proactive, and can report to a remote manager
- Ability to plan, organize, and delegate
- Proficient in maintaining collaborative working relationships inside and outside of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite, Quip, and Google Docs
- Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal Salesforce.com software application
- Must have a great can-do, positive attitude and willingness to complete the job
This is not a work-from-home position
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $132,800 to $182,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.