Senior Product Marketing Manager, Threat Intelligence
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
SecurityScorecard is seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of threat intelligence. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of product marketing experience, specifically in the cybersecurity industry, and a proven track record of marketing threat intelligence solutions. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager - Threat Intelligence, you will play a critical role in shaping and communicating the value proposition of SecurityScorecard’s threat intelligence offerings to our customers, partners, and the market.
- Threat Intelligence Expertise: Deep understanding of threat intelligence concepts, tools, and methodologies. Experience working in a threat intelligence company is highly preferred.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates SecurityScorecard’s threat intelligence solutions in the market. Translate technical features into clear and concise benefits for customers.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute go-to-market plans for threat intelligence products, including product launches, marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and customer engagement strategies.
- Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools, training materials, and presentations to enable the sales team to effectively communicate the value proposition of threat intelligence solutions to prospects and customers.
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities. Use data-driven insights to inform product marketing strategies.
- Content Creation: Create high-quality marketing collateral, including whitepapers, case studies, presentations, and website content, to effectively communicate the benefits of SecurityScorecard’s threat intelligence offerings.
- Collaboration: Work closely with product management, sales, and other marketing teams to align product marketing strategies with overall company objectives and revenue goals.
- 5+3-5 years of experience in product marketing, with a focus on cybersecurity solutions. Experience in a threat intelligence company is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of threat intelligence concepts, including indicators of compromise (IOCs), threat actors, and cyber threat landscape.
- Proven ability to create impactful product positioning and messaging that resonates with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fast-paced, results-oriented mindset, with the ability to implement marketing initiatives at speed to capitalize on market opportunities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI