Principal, Customer and Partner Marketing
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
We are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Principal of Customer & Partner Marketing to join Simon Data. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for leading and executing customer and partner-focused marketing initiatives to drive engagement, retention, and advocacy. Your expertise will be crucial in building and nurturing strong relationships with our customers and partners, maximizing their lifetime value, and contributing to the overall growth and success of our company.
What You’ll Do
Customer & Partner Engagement Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive customer & partner marketing strategy that tells the incredible success stories of Simon Data clients and partners.
Customer Storyteller: Partner with Simon Data’s team to produce customer case studies, gain logo approval rights, coordinate speaker opportunities, and drive joint Simon/customer marketing opportunities.
Partner Marketing: Develop, plan, and execute end-to-end marketing strategies with Simon Data partners, including content, webinars, and events to drive new business opportunities.
Thought-leadership Content Creation: Oversee the creation of compelling and relevant market-facing content, including case studies, partner and customer success stories, videos, webinars, blog posts, and other materials with Simon Data’s content marketing team. Often this content will be created with partners or our customers.
Customer Advisory Board: Develop and manage customer advocacy programs, such as referral programs, customer advisory boards, and user groups, to foster a community of engaged customers who champion our products and services.
Customer Referral Program: Build a comprehensive customer referral program to acquire new customers and drive revenue growth.
Lifecycle Marketing: Design and implement lifecycle marketing campaigns to guide customers through various stages of their journey, from onboarding to renewal. Ensure consistent communication and touchpoints that drive continuous engagement.
Collaboration: Work closely with the product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams to align customer & partner marketing efforts with broader company initiatives. Foster strong cross-functional collaboration to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience within SaaS companies with at least 4 years in customer or partner marketing.
- Huge plus for experience in martech, CDPs, or digital marketing. Even bigger bonus for experience in b2c customer marketing roles.
- Demonstrated success in designing and executing customer engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, draw actionable insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of developing and mentoring marketing professionals.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, CRM, and analytics tools.
- Strategic thinker with a customer-centric mindset and a passion for technology and innovation.
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $140,000 to $180,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.