Global Head of Sales, Backstage Commercialization
What You'll Do
- Scale a fledgling developer experience focused B2B business line up to hundreds of millions of dollars in ARR.
- Lead and grow a high-paced team of sales, partnerships, customer service and business development professionals.
- Refine and continuously iterate on the product and portfolio vision for an expanding set of software products that capitalize on Spotify’s technology industry leadership and tech pipeline.
- Refine and execute on the initial go-to-market strategy and develop additional GTM expansions.
- Continue to build external partnerships that enable the business model and improve Spotify's gross margins.
- Leadership and people management, with the ability to rapidly build and scale teams, lead and inspire others to navigate gaps and ambiguity, supported by a strong internal circle of sponsors.
Who You Are
- An Experienced B2B business sales leader, with extensive experience leading product and company initiatives within the developer tooling and open source ecosystem.
- Passionate about solving customer needs.
- Visionary leader able to lead and inspire a sales team to deliver exceptional results.
- Experience overseeing sales and customer success functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge within the developer tooling space with a thorough understanding of open source, open core architecture and commercializing products.
- Solid eye for business, with deep understanding of the nuances of different business models (B2B, SaaS, cloud marketplaces), business life cycles, and how to measure those.
- Entrepreneurial experience, an MBA, or equivalent experience.
- Clear understanding across all aspects of the software development lifecycle, with deep familiarity with the types of tools, practices and infrastructure that support it.
- Natural collaborator, excelling at bringing people together outside of your core team, navigating the dependencies and requirements across the Platform organization and Spotify.
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard Time zone for collaboration and ask that all team members be located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Link copied to clipboard.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Learn about life at Spotify