Large Enterprise Account Executive - Texas
Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
By applying to this position please understand that you are not applying to an active current opening at Sprinklr but you are adding yourself to a talent pool. We use talent pools to connect with potential candidates for future opportunities. Please see the job description below to see what we typically look for when hiring for a Large Enterprise Account Executive. We look forward to connecting with you and thank you for your interest in a position at Sprinklr!
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win. We are customer obsessed.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal. We believe it is OK, be fearless.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way. Helping others succeed makes us happy.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You are hugely curious will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue. We believe that every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND be curious: we are constantly looking for ways to enhance knowledge of our industry, market and competitors to provide the sales edge to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients. We do the right thing always and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do. AND, we are led by character.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment. We never, ever give up.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none. Every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep learning. AND we are coachable.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals. We are customer obsessed.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution.. But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities. We passionately, genuinely care.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical. We do the right thing always, and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build and what we do.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact .
Compensation Range$110,000 - $146,000 - $183,000
The base salary range for this role at minimum, midpoint and maximum is shown above. It is not typical for a candidate to be hired close to or at the maximum of the salary range. At Sprinklr, base pay depends on multiple individualized factors, including experience, qualifications, job-related knowledge and skills, and geographic location. Base pay also depends on the relative experience, knowledge, skills to our internal peers in the role. Base pay is only one part of our competitive Total Rewards package: the successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Sprinklr’s discretionary bonus plan, commission plan and/or equity plan, depending on role.
US-based Sprinklr employees are eligible for a highly competitive benefits package as well, which demonstrates our commitment to our employees’ health, well-being, and financial protection. The US-based benefits include a 401k plan with 100% vested company contributions, flexible paid time off, holidays, generous caregiver and parental leaves, life and disability insurance, and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.