Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What will you do :
• You own the end to end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
• You create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation test.
• You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where ever is appropriate.
• You are also responsible for driving meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
• You participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
• Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
• Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDET depending on the role you are placed in.
• Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
• Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
What makes you qualified?
• B.E/B.Tech from Tier 1 & Tier2 colleges
• Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB is a big plus
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
• Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling is preferred
• Understanding with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA or relevant
• Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising
contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
• Testing experience of Micro-services hosted platform
• Understanding of Kafka,GraphQL and Redis concepts
• Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact .