Solutions Consultant- Pre Sales
Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- You will be a key member of account teams with sales and other internal stakeholders for our enterprise and mid-market customers. We treat employees like family
- You will attend client meetings to conduct in-depth discovery on the customer’s current and future states and positive business outcomes. We passionately genuinely care
- You’ll bring your creativity to build compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value proposition they provide against a customer’s required capabilities and deliver presentations virtually and in person. We do the right thing always and take extreme pride in who we are, what we build, and what we do
- You will educate our customers on Sprinklr’s business value. Helping others succeed makes us happy
- You will passionately seek out the opportunity to assist Sales in the response to RFXs Helping others succeed makes us happy
- You are incredibly smart and have a desire to keep up with aggressive training schedules and maintain up to date Sprinklr product certifications Every human has the potential to be amazing, keep learning
- You’ve got 5-10 years of experience in a presales role at a SaaS company. We are customer-obsessed
- You’ve been successful in selling value for customer care, service, CCaas, Contact Centre Achieve outstanding results
- You’re familiar with Omni-channel engagement, Contact Centre (Voice and Digital), Conversational AI, WFM, Speech Analytics & Automated Quality Management, Case Management, CRM Set high standards
- You’re methodical and meticulous in your approach, preparation and execution Never Ever Give Up
- You’re expertise in the CCaas / Customer Service industries strongly preferred Every human has the potential to be amazing. Keep Learning
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact .