Director of Sales - Midwest
Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet Our Sales Team
- You will be called upon to set up and run your territory, leading a team of reps to achieve and blow through a revenue target of $8 - 12m per annum once established.
- You will inspire, engage and enable your team; coach them on best practice, review and assess performance, build employee capacity, support their professional development and optimize their contribution to the region/department.
- You will be active & “in the room” supporting your team wherever required in client activity and deals; you know what it takes to put together & win strategic deals and can lead by example every step of the way.
- You will be highly disciplined, comfortable with MEDDPICC/ Force management and use these tools and processes to facilitate your team’s success. You will nurture an environment where your reps are constantly re-qualifying their deals, communicate thoughtfully and have a real desire to be the best.
- You will direct the flow of information for sales activities and transactions (including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc.) and evaluate data, plan and ensure district/area goals are met and potential problem areas are identified and mitigated.
- You will ensure sales objectives are met within corporate strategies and policy frameworks; and champion a productive partnership with other departments (e.g. solutions consultancy, corporate marketing, etc.).
- You will have led top flight sales teams where you have taken raw talent and converted them into reps that sit in the top 10% of the overall salesforce.
- You’ve got 7-15 years of enterprise software sales experience with at least 4 years leading teams, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are a proven leader. We need someone who has led a team of at least 3 sales reps & territory for no less than 3 years, achieving collective success against regional sales targets.
- You genuinely care about others, so you create a culture of learning and collaboration wherever you are. Leading by example, you challenge yourself to learn & then empower others by sharing your experiences.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution (http://www.sprinklr.com/social-scale-blog/sprinklr-judged-best-social-relationship-platform-forresters-wave/). But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel.
- You share the same values, & know that relationships are everything and can inspire a group of sales stars to value them just the same.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your reps and their clients/prospects. You’re able to handle a fast paced environment for both your team and yourself in and out of the office.
Why You'll Love Sprinklr:
We're committed to creating a culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than you were yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, we passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we provide a range of comprehensive health plans, leading well-being programs, and financial protection for you and your family through a range of global and localized plans throughout the world.
For more information on Sprinklr Benefits around the world, head to https://sprinklrbenefits.com/ to browse our country-specific benefits guides.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage, and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgment-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative-action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
Compensation Range$161,000 - $215,000 - $269,000
The base salary range for this role at minimum, midpoint and maximum is shown above. It is not typical for a candidate to be hired close to or at the maximum of the salary range. At Sprinklr, base pay depends on multiple individualized factors, including experience, qualifications, job-related knowledge and skills, and geographic location. Base pay also depends on the relative experience, knowledge, skills to our internal peers in the role. Base pay is only one part of our competitive Total Rewards package: the successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Sprinklr’s discretionary bonus plan, commission plan and/or equity plan, depending on role.
US-based Sprinklr employees are eligible for a highly competitive benefits package as well, which demonstrates our commitment to our employees’ health, well-being, and financial protection. The US-based benefits include a 401k plan with 100% vested company contributions, flexible paid time off, holidays, generous caregiver and parental leaves, life and disability insurance, and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.