Squarespace is looking for a Media Strategist to join our Media team and improve our presence across full-funnel, global campaigns. We are looking for a strategic-thinking, detail-oriented, and driven digital marketer.
Ideally you have had exposure to campaign management in either an in-house or agency position, with hands-on experience in self-service buying platforms (Google, Amazon, Trade Desk) and direct partner negotiations.
If you are passionate about impactful creative and digital strategy and are excited about data, we'd love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters, will work hybrid in our New York City office, and reports to the Media & Acquisition Team Lead.
You'll Get To…
- Help with programmatic and direct campaign execution, targeting users across formats and the full marketing funnel
- Implement campaign strategies, creative refreshes, and tests
- Improve tactics, including audience, creatives, and bidding strategy
- Support the full-funnel team by pulling pacing reports and updating performance trackers
- Help manage relationships with current and future ad tech partners
- Work on cross-functional projects within media and other Squarespace department teams
Who We're Looking For...
- 3+ years of experience as a programmatic or site direct buyer, or in Direct Response.
- Knowledge of the evolution of programmatic media across both display and video and proficiency with a primary self-service buying platform (Google, Amazon, Trade Desk).
- Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns and work on deadlines.
- Experience in conversion tracking and brand KPIs.
- Comfort working in Excel / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and building reports
- Measurement-driven, considers and implements ways of measuring effectiveness for recommended media
- Experience owning relationships with site-direct partners, negotiating rates, and managing IOs.
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $70,500 – $113,850 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.