Marketing Operations Strategist
Squarespace is looking for a passionate Marketing Operations Strategist to help implement and improve marketing processes and technologies to achieve our growth and efficiency goals.
In this role, you will work across teams and departments to develop and improve processes and tooling, onboard and manage marketing technology platforms, and scope future solutions.
The ideal candidate has solid technical and marketing knowledge; prior experience spearheading process improvements and onboarding marketing technology platforms; and able to help identify long-term and system-wide solutions that scale with the business.
You will report to the head of Marketing Analytics and Operations in our New York City headquarters. This is a hybrid opportunity.
You'll Get To…
- Work with marketing, data and engineering partners to scope, implement or improve marketing campaign, operations and technology solutions
- Implement and manage tracking solutions across partners and platforms
- Create centralized documentation for knowledge sharing and self service
- Monitor and socialize marketing data, privacy and security trends and identify implications for Squarespace
Who We're Looking For
- 3-4 years experience delivering impactful solutions in a marketing capacity (i.e. supporting an in-house Marketing team or working with an advertising agency or ad tech company)
- Hands-on experience with common AdTech platforms (Tag Manager, Ad Server, DSP)
- Knowledge of one or more MarTech platforms (e.g. ESP, CDP, Analytics Tools) and their respective business applications
- Knowledge of media strategy and fundamentals, cross-channel processes and digital measurement solutions; knowledge of CRM a plus
- Outcomes-oriented, operations-minded, proactive and collaborative
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $85,500 - $138,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, and location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace (NYSE: SQSP) is a design-driven platform helping entrepreneurs build brands and businesses online. We empower millions of customers in more than 200 countries and territories with all the tools they need to create an online presence, build an audience, monetize, and scale their business. Our suite of products range from websites, domains, ecommerce, and marketing tools, as well as tools for scheduling with Acuity, creating and managing social media presence with Bio Sites and Unfold, and hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,700 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Chicago, Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal, and coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, and Australia. For more information about our company culture, visit www.squarespace.com/about/careers.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate and consistent during the hiring process.