Revenue Operations Associate (Eastern Time Zone)
Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who we're looking for:
As the Revenue Operations Associate, you will report to Starry’s Head of Business Strategy and Operations to provide strategic input on process improvement and the tactical development of revenue operations. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the sales process including on-boarding, training, Salesforce and all operational activities for the Sales and Field Marketing teams.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize Salesforce CRM effectiveness across the sales organization
- Identify, scope, and prioritize scalable opportunities to address operational inefficiencies and revenue opportunities
- Ensure accurate commission tracking and calculation in collaboration with Finance
- Manage cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders from the Marketing, Legal, Finance, Network Deployment, Network Design, Sales, and Data/GIS teams on behalf of sales operations to develop operational solutions and best practices
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales in making data driven decisions to drive sales team efficiency
- Manage inbound sales leads and territory assignments
- Create dashboards and provide real-time reports to provide visibility into the sales pipeline and track quotas, leaderboards, and contests
- Lead the development and documentation of best practices, sales tools, and training and keep the sales team updated on any new processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional projects in a dynamic environment
- 2 years sales operation experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive teamwork
- Excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Starry values providing prospective employees with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable Fair Chance ordinance.
Salary range of $75,000 to $85,000. Final salary will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, education, and training.
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way.
All full time Starry employees receive:
- Generous employer contribution for you and your dependents on low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D, and life insurance and access to our 401(k) retirement plan
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents after six months of continuous employment
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.