1. Twentyeight Health
Twentyeight Health (www.twentyeighthealth.com) is a mission-driven women's health startup founded by a team with experience at Bain, BCG, and the Gates Foundation. Our vision is to provide high quality, convenient and affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare with a focus on expanding access in underserved communities.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built an end-to-end platform to provide telemedicine consultations, prescriptions deliveries, ongoing care from clinicians, and free doctor-vetted sexual & reproductive care info. We are active in AL, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, MN, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA & WA, and have exciting growth plans. We are rapidly expanding our offerings, and we are backed by some of the best healthcare & consumer investors pioneering digital health including Third Prime, Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, GingerBread Capital, and more.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, supportive and mission-driven environment. We are a team of doctors, public health experts, designers, engineers and builders committed to changing the face of healthcare, particularly for underserved communities. When we’re not quarantining, we are based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Join us to bring dignified, accessible healthcare to all!
At Twentyeight Health, we value a diverse workplace and strongly encourage women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We are committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion for our employees and customers alike and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
As a Physician Partner, you will be responsible for providing medical services for birth control (pill, patch, ring) to our users through telemedicine (asynchronous and synchronous). In particular, you will review the medical history of our users, assess their eligibility for birth control, communicate through our secured messaging system for follow-up questions, conduct audio consultations (when needed), write prescriptions (for eligible users), and answer medical questions from existing users (also through our secure messaging system).
This is a part-time and remote position with flexible working hours.
You will also have a chance to engage with other physicians in the team and connect with the leadership of Twentyeight Health. This is a great opportunity for anyone passionate about increasing access to reproductive and sexual health.
- Provide telemedicine services (asynchronous and synchronous) for birth control
- Review medical history of users interested in birth control (pill, patch, ring)
- Assess medical eligibility for birth control
- Write prescriptions for birth control
- Answer medical questions related to birth control
We are looking for exceptional candidates who are/have:
- Passionate about healthcare and Twentyeight’s mission
- MDs, preferably OB/GYN, Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine physicians
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Collaborative, flexible and positive
- Bonus: existing experience with telemedicine
- Following state licenses preferred: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, KY, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NE, NJ, NY, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA & WY
- Language: Speaking Spanish is considered a plus
5. Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Fun team events & a chance to network with healthcare professionals
6. How to apply
Send your resume and list of state licenses to email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject and how you heard about us in the email. Thank you!