Global Performance Marketing Manager, Strategic Planning & Operations
Marketing & Communications, Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
About The RoleThe Global Strategy & Operations team supports the Performance Marketing Leadership team to define our global strategy and deliver in key leadership priorities. The team plays an important role in working across all performance marketing functions (Paid, CRM, SEO) to provide strategic planning, reporting processes and business insights as well as assisting with internal operations to improve alignment and execution.We are looking for a Head of Global Strategy & Operations to lead of our strategy team within the overall Global S&O team. You'll have responsibility for both driving an integrated performance marketing strategy and planning and implementing the supporting processes and guidelines for performance marketing functions. This leader will need critical thinking to support our regular planning processes as well as deliver practical plans on important strategic priorities for the business throughout the year. What You'll Do
- Work with the Performance Marketing Leadership Team to identify and agree on key priorities that require focus in order to achieve our goals.
- Drive analysis and synthesize findings into clear recommendations for leadership and cross-functional teams to endorse.
- Ensure the Performance Marketing Leadership Team and their respective teams take recommendations through to execution. We don’t just stop at strategy!
- Establish the supporting processes and guidelines for the performance marketing teams to plan and deliver
- 7+ years of robust work experience in Performance Marketing.
- Experience in strategy consulting, startups, business intelligence, market intelligence, operations, or other relevant roles with a proven record of driving strategic insights and business impact is also relevant.
- Critical Thinking: See and unlock new business opportunities, anticipate business trends, think deep while not losing sight of the bigger picture, and bring a data driven decision making mentality
- Ambiguous problem solver: Take an ambiguous or sophisticated business problem, resolve an approach to address it, and guide your team to solve the problem
- Clear Communicator: You are a clear and concise communicator able to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and generate concrete insights and narratives.
- Expert Stakeholder Manager: Ensures positive and productive relationships across teams, diffusing any tension that arises and effectively managing through conflict
- Self-starter demeanor: Being able to operate autonomously, propose new insights, drive the thinking, drive the “so what” and solve ambiguous problems will make you much more effective in this role
- 80/20 attitude: The ability to balance strong attention to detail with swift execution - we need to implement quickly, and do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.