Product Marketing Manager
UpClear makes a SaaS revenue management software that is used by some of the most recognizable consumer goods brands in the world. Our system supports Trade Promotion Management, Trade Promotion Optimization, Integrated Business Planning and Revenue Management.
We serve more than 80 brands in over 20 countries. Our growth is substantial and consistent; we have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for nine years.
UpClear's global headquarters is in New York City and we have international offices in London, Paris, and Hong Kong.
About The Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing activities.
You will be responsible for developing, positioning, presenting our products, and ensuring the sales and marketing teams are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. You will work closely with product management, marketing, and sales.
For this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker. You are a team player and can demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like product webinars or email campaigns.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Study company products and client adoption
- Work with product management to create feature specifications
- Translate technical details into benefits for the users
- Test marketing product features and releases
- Foster collaboration with product managers, quality assurance, and marketing to explore, prioritize, and launch new features
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, knowledge base, FAQ)
- Evaluate products and features using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, Brand Management, or similar role
- Familiar with SaaS environment
- Experience in fast growth environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Creativity, Storytelling
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis is a plus
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g., integrated marketing campaigns)
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Be part of a growing global SaaS company, with offices in NYC, Atlanta, London, Paris, Hong-Kong
- Work on latest Cloud technology and build architecture for fast-growing Tech
- Weekly happy hours, good office culture, global cross team collaboration, direct access to executive leadership for guidance.
- UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Various Health Care Plans you can choose from to best fits your needs (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan with company match (401k, IRA)
- Generous Paid Time Off package that grows with seniority (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid Parental bonding leave
- One month paid sabbatical after five continuous years of work at UpClear
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive Salary ($100K - $130K)