UpClear delivers a SaaS revenue management platform that is used by some of the most recognizable consumer goods brands in the world. Our system supports Trade Promotion Management, Trade Promotion Optimization, Integrated Business Planning and Revenue Management.
We serve more than 80 brands in over 20 countries. Our growth is substantial and consistent; we have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies nine years since 2014.
UpClear's global headquarters is in New York City, and we have international offices in London, Paris, and Hong Kong.
POSITION OVERVIEW - ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the design, development and launch of one of our new products. Flexible, able to work in an international environment, you are a team player and can demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude. Ideal candidates will have skills in data management systems, experience in Business Intelligence, and a good understanding of Data-Integration techniques to support and enhance our SaaS platform which is utilized by our global client base.
WHAT YOU’LL DO - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent customers by understanding their needs and product requirements
- Foster collaboration with product designers, engineers, quality assurance, and marketing to explore, prioritize, and launch new features
- Work with the development team to ensure that product requirements are understood and built accordingly
- Translate product’s strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Outline the product vision, product strategy, and product roadmap
- Support engineering team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Use a software development methodology, like Agile, to optimize processes
- Recommend the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and appraising adjustments
- Provide information for management by preparing product sales forecasts and reports
REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Advanced degree (Masters or MBA) or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product management / SaaS industry
- Experience with UX
- A passion for new technologies and designing state of the art solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a workload based on shifting priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Experience with MS SQL is a plus
- Experience in Agile or SCRUM practices a plus
- Experience in design or marketing is a plus
- Be part of a growing global SaaS company, with offices in NYC, Atlanta, London, Paris, Hong-Kong
- Work on latest Cloud technology and build architecture for fast-growing Tech
- Weekly happy hours, good office culture, global cross team collaboration, direct access to executive leadership for guidance.
- UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Various Health Care Plans you can choose from to best fits your needs (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan with company match (401k, IRA)
- Generous Paid Time Off package that grows with seniority (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid Parental bonding leave
- One month paid sabbatical after five continuous years of work at Upclear
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive Salary ($100K - $130K)