Cloud Infrastructure and Security Lead
UpClear delivers a SaaS revenue management platform that is used by some of the most recognizable consumer goods brands in the world. Our system supports Trade Promotion Management, Trade Promotion Optimization, Integrated Business Planning and Revenue Management. We serve more than 80 brands in over 30 countries. Our growth is substantial and consistent; we have been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for eight years in a row. UpClear's global headquarters is in New York City and we have satellite offices in Atlanta, London, Paris, and Hong Kong.
A hands-on role with broad infrastructure and security responsibilities.
- Administrate, maintain and develop the infrastructure running our production and development environments
- Manage monitoring across all cloud services
- Develop and migrate applications from Windows server virtual machines to Linux & Windows Kubernetes clusters
- Maintain and strengthen security of our infrastructure and applications
- Ensure 24/7 operations by managing and working with our database administrator (EMEA) and with the help of our database software engineer in APAC
- Ensure the infrastructure is sufficient to the needs for our applications (especially regarding to high availability and performance)
- Ensure the quality of the operations in the context of distribution applications with worldwide enterprise users.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the infrastructure including impacts of cloud providers solutions on our distributed applications.
- Participate in of the design, planning and execution of maintenance operations.
- Ability to configure and deploy cloud resources using Infrastructure as Code.
- Evolve plan as business and technology requirements change.
Security and Data Integrity Management
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to security and compliance.
- Monitor internal usage and access of resources
- Responsible for data integrity and customer data change processes
- Conduct and drive security and compliance audits
- Fill RFP security questionnaire and maintain security and IT FAQ for our sales team
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with an Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, ARM)
- Experience of scripting (Bash, Python) and Linux environments
- Experience with APM and Infrastructure monitoring tools (ideally Data Dog)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar
- 5 Years’ Experience in cloud (ideally Azure)
- Experience with SQL Server a plus
WHY UPCLEAR ?
- Be part of a growing global SaaS company, with offices in NYC, Atlanta, London, Paris, Hong-Kong
- Work on latest Cloud technology and build architecture for fast-growing Tech
- Weekly happy hours, good office culture, global cross team collaboration, direct access to executive leadership for guidance.
- UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Various Health Care Plans you can choose from to best fits your needs (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan with company match (401k, IRA)
- Generous Paid Time Off package that grows with seniority (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid Parental bonding leave
- One month paid sabbatical after five continuous years of work at Upclear
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive Salary ($140K - $190K)