Principal Technical Project Manager
The Principal Technical Project Manager on our Enterprise Applications team will work cross-functionally with Vimeo’s Finance, Sales, Product, and HR groups. The project manager will support globally distributed teams that manage and implement functionality for the Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM applications, Zuora Billing and Revenue, UltiPro UKG, and Salesforce as well as other systems, such as Blackline, Captivate IQ and Tray.io.
You will be a key member in managing the onboarding of new functionality and systems. This role is an exciting opportunity to be a bridge between all partners involved in your projects!
What you'll do:
- Serve as a project manager for technical implementations, upgrades, and enhancements
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders
- Develop and lead a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates consistently to various partners in regards to strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Perform quality control throughout project development to maintain high the standards
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Schedule and facilitate recurring team meetings
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and handle resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Act as the primary point of contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain internal documentation for all processes related to projects
- Ensure that adequate tracking and reporting mechanisms are in place to measure the effectiveness and provide required reporting for each project
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years experience working on system implementations as a Project Manager, in the technology space, preferably in the SAAS industry
- Ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities and amazing attention to detail
- A problem solving work style that is team oriented, positive and consultative
- Prior knowledge of implementation at a public company with strong SDLC standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, influential and analytical ability, and/or business judgment
- Experience and familiarity with Jira and other project management tools
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and solve issues appropriately
- Experience in distilling action items and notes from technical conversations
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams
- Strong management skills from working with internal and external partners
- Comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, and the ability to bring process and structure to the project team
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- A background in sales processes and/or subscription billing
- Experience with business analytics and/or programming
Targeted Base Salary Range: $122,400 to to $187,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.