School Compliance Lead-New York City
About the Role:
Vivvi is looking for a current teacher to support our campus in keeping with Article 47 guidelines, as well as other administrative duties as needed. This includes daily classroom compliance checks, keeping staff folders up to date, and supporting school leadership with communicating important compliance information. This is a teacher-administrator hybrid role that includes a stipend of $3,000 per year.
As a School Compliance Lead, you'll:
- Support the Head of School in ensuring that teachers have the knowledge, processes, and resources to run a program that upholds the highest health, safety, and compliance standards
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance in your own classroom
- Support the Head of School in overseeing compliance with state and local regulatory agencies; ensure adherence to applicable health, safety and licensing requirements
- Maintain student and teacher files
- Ensure the space is clean, safe and well kept, according to our health & safety guidelines and communicate with the cleaning staff and supervise maintenance of the space to ensure needs are being met as needed
- Support multiple classrooms in adhering to DOH and Vivvi policies by: helping to open and close the campus and coordinating cleaning of school spaces when out of compliance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Article 47 requirements as well as Vivvi policies
- Assist the administrative team in monitoring the front desk during drop off and pick up ensuring that all families, faculty, and guests feel welcome and taken care of
Apply Today If You…
- Are currently an educator at Vivvi
- Are a strong communicator, team player, and flexible to meet varying needs.
- Value and create trusting relationships with children, families, and colleagues
- Have 5-8 years of professional experience working in an early childhood center
- Are familiar with Article 47 guidelines and requirements
- Hold a Bachelor’s Early Childhood Education or a similar field
- Hold or are working toward a Masters degree in ECE and initial certification (preferred)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person, not just the roles we fulfill. This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, applicants must be based or willing to relocate to NY. Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US or possess independent work authorization.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!